Update 523648 Released for Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 523648 Released for Bad Company 2

The great minds of Mavrik347 and =MNKY=Frosty brought us the following news from MikaelKalms in the EA forums:
    It’s cleared QA for both non-Steam and Steam.

This is a small update for a bug that was found the same day that we released the previous patch.

Changes:
    • Server browser downloads 100 entries instead of 500 in a chunk – this makes the “Cancel” button more responsive
    • Fixed crash during server browser refresh
    • Low-level networking library switched back to the optimized version (the game client was temporarily running with one that had more debugging logic in it)
    • Localization fixes in the scoreboard
    • Server browser ping handling code modified

UPDATE: Patch is live as of 2010-03-22 16:13 GMT.

A few more bugs down and possible an improvement in optimization. The update is out on all clients.

Source
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Update 523648 REleased for Bad Company 2

Re Update patch - I don't know if it was the patch or my frakking with the Settings.ini file, but I just played on a full server with zero lag. If it was me, awesome! If it was EA/DICE, even more awesome because that means they actually do listen to customer complaints and issues. :thumbsup:

Comment

Re: Update 523648 REleased for Bad Company 2
      [*]Fixed crash during server browser refresh

Unfortunately not. I (and many others, it would seem), are still getting this after the update. I'm not whining or anything, just stating the case.

Comment

Re: Update 523648 Released for Bad Company 2

I personally can't tell any difference in the browser. :/

PS: lol Crunch

Comment

Working...
        X