Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links Of TheFeed: Twilight & Chat Roulette

This just in from the G4:

I haven't yet ventured onto Chat Roulette, as it combines the anonymity and randomness of any chatroom with the terrifying prospect of live video. After all, The Daily Show's John Stewart called it "A repository of 5% curiosity seekers, and 95% free floating dongs." However, for those brave enough to spend time on Chat Roulette, that 95% number might be a bit inflated as there's been some space carved out by other types of freak shows. So to find out what wondrous sights you can see on Chat Roulette (other than dongs), check out this week's links.
    • CollegeHumor has made their action epic, Die Hardly Working, and it's a bloody good time.
    • I was originally going to link to FilmDrunk's review of Birdemic, which (I think) is an intentional cruel joke on audiences. However, Twilight is a far crueler joke and since I hate love you all, here's the new trailer for Eclipse.

Source...

Re: Links Of TheFeed: Twilight & Chat Roulette

I spent a few seconds there and after a few dongs I took my leave. Would be much better if every other video wasn't a dong.

Comment

Working...
    X