Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Server Update and EA Maintenance

This just in from the BF Blog:

As you probably noticed, we have experienced an outage across EA servers today, this was caused by a routing issue outside of EA's control but it has been solved and things are back up and running again.

Tomorrow at 8:00 GMT/9:00 CET and 12:00 (midnight) PST the EA servers will be brought down for maintenance. There is no current time for when the servers will return so keep an eye on our Twitter for more up to date information as we get it: http://twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

On a more positive note, we have released the R6 server to server providers today which should stop the PB INIT FAILURE messages that have been causing problems recently, as well as releasing new server versions, we are still investigating and fixing connectivity and stability problems that are being reported in the forums http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...-company-2-pc/.

Source...

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Server Update and EA Maintenance

# EA Servers are back online now. However EA servers will be reset tomorrow morning at 8:00 GMT/9:00 CET/Midnight PST for maintenance. about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

Comment

AND they rolled out R6 for the BC2 servers which is suppose to resolve some punkbuster issues.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Seem more like they are rolling a D6 every time a new update rolls out server side to see what effect it is going to have (good or bad).

Comment

Since the update I can no longer see the server settings at the load screen, and all the class specific unlock progress are reset at the endgame scoreboard.
          Does that happen to everybody?

Comment

no problems here, one tip though if you run the bfbc.exe as administrator u can see the server pings in the browser.

Comment

Hi RangerXML,

I have almost the exact setup as you, except w/ SLi 8800gtxs'. I'm curious as to how well BFBC2 performs/runs. Arenyou able to run most settings on High or close to? I plan on getting the PC version sometime in the future. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Comment

Working...
              X