EA Expands Battlefield: Bad Company 2 With Extra Multiplayer Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Expands Battlefield: Bad Company 2 With Extra Multiplayer Content

and here everyone thought Dice had a hard-on for console people.

Well I will happily take my FREE , EXTRA maps, ON RELEASE.

Please and thank you very much, and continued great love for EA and dice.

Comment

Originally posted by [ptg]chef_uk
      I have no problem with them profiting from the 2nd hand market. The 2nd hand companies are to blame for this as they kept 100% profit. What will happen now though is this game won't drop in price after 6 months as it will always include the $15 cut from the 2nd hand sales. It will be interesting to see how they respond when they come to sell 2nd hand versions. Will they make peeps aware they have to pay $15 to get more than 8 maps?
      I dont have a problem with it either. Its fair enough that they get a cut of the second hand market, and it doesnt hurt me in any way since I buy the game as new.

But calling the day one DLC "additional, free DLC" is a bit like buying a car and getting the wheels as free extras.
      I am going to hold my praise until I have seen how much we get during the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        No offence but Crunch beat you to it his had a video aswell
        I love a cat fight lol,new guy vs the boss!

Comment

This is awesome, If these guys can keep it rolling from here, than they will win back their A+ status. You got to love a game that isn't released and they are all ready talking same day FREE DLC. How long has that PoS MW2 been out and we "Ain't got $hiT"

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]A|CPT.Juno{XX}
            and here everyone thought Dice had a hard-on for console people.

Well I will happily take my FREE , EXTRA maps, ON RELEASE.

Please and thank you very much, and continued great love for EA and dice.
            Originally posted by Vreki
            But calling the day one DLC "additional, free DLC" is a bit like buying a car and getting the wheels as free extras.
            I am going to hold my praise until I have seen how much we get during the next year or two.
            Vreki already said it.

Comment

Yeah u want hot chips?! oh by the way we cooked them for free lol

Comment

PC users might forget that this will be irrelevant to them because you can't really resell an online game like one from the BF franchise. It's merely targeting the second-hand console market.

The advertising is obviously really trying to make DICE/EA look better, but DLC is hardly free on consoles from what I've heard. It's not harming the second-hand market so much as providing an additional incentive for people to buy the game new. This is going to put pressure other games who charge a lot for DLC from people who buy the game new even.

Ah, how I love capitalism, the incentives make everything worth it (no sarcasm here, btw).

Comment

Working...
                X