Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sneak Peak at Bad Company 2's World War II Mission

Originally posted by Rambo
    After watching that WDF! thats not BC?, its 43 on steriods or a BF3 preview.

Also Dice tsk tsk dont you know smoking is bad for you?
    on plenty of sites its been said there would be a WW2 map in the single player of BC2... the driving scene looks like a clone of the driving scene in the gameplay trailer posted a couple of weeks back. It's no BF3

Comment

After watching that WDF! thats not BC?, its 43 on steriods or a BF3 preview.

Also Dice tsk tsk dont you know smoking is bad for you?
      Its BC2. I posted info about the WW2 SP level in BC2 section a week ago.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Do they realize it will be 10 years since they(BF) have done WW2,so i agree give us 1942.0.maybe they will hold of till 2012 for that point?
        Battlefield 1943. Release: <10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
          Kind of an odd video, i dont feel like know anything more about the game, or if that even felt related. :/
          At the end of the video it looks like the Spec ops soldiers are getting 'sick' on the submarine as they make their escape. Perhaps this suggests the origin of the 'WMD' that the Soviets are after in the modern day portion of the game.

Comment

Did you notice the soldiers hiding in the grass near the start of the video. Not very realistic as you can't go prone in the game

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic, back to the butterflies...

Comment

I wonder if they plan on being so nice as to give us 1943 built into BC2? It looks like they already have most/all of the weapons/vehicles already in just for the single player mission along with some of the American weapons being unlocks in MP.

Comment

Did anyone notice some of the weapons dont belong to BC2 either! a stern gun?japanese machine gun

Comment

Did anyone notice some of the weapons dont belong to BC2 either! a stern gun?japanese machine gun
                  wow ur amazing dude how did u notice it? this is for you>> enjoy>> http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/...lefacepalm.jpg

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by PineappleDouche
                      Do you realize how many WW2 games there are out there. Go play Medal of Honor or Cod 1,2,3,5.
                      Ummm,you know how old those games are?In 5 more years are people still going to be saying ww2 is getting old,when all we've had in the past 5-6 years is modern combat?

Comment

What about BF3 beeing cold war? That to me is a forgotten era in the pc game world. I mean WIC style. T72's, T55's and all that. Seems to me it's either ww2 or super modern. Nothing in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny
                          What about BF3 beeing cold war? That to me is a forgotten era in the pc game world. I mean WIC style. T72's, T55's and all that. Seems to me it's either ww2 or super modern. Nothing in between.
                          The problem with cold war is obvious. Cold war wasnt an actual war.
                          I want BF3 to be vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Xeq
                            The problem with cold war is obvious. Cold war wasnt an actual war.
                            I want BF3 to be vietnam
                            That would be good.I never really got to play BF Vietnam that much.

Comment

i wonder if they'll charge consolers to play this so called WWII mission. DLC anyone? this is the free DLC they've been talking about eh?

Comment

Whoa, there was many F words on the beginning

Comment

Working...
                                X