Improve Communication for DICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Improve Communication for DICE

I fail to see how this is going to "improve" communication but they are already pretty informative with their blog posts and stuff in general so I don't really care much. I think they got tired of the EA forum trolls to be perfectly honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
      The only feedback that works is 2-way.

Are they trying to become IW?
      Well if the blogs have a comments section, then it's still 2-way.

I see this as just an evolution of developer communication.

Comment

I like this change. I understand where the Devs are coming from. It must be very depressing to see all that negativity all the time. If the Battlefield Blog is updated more frequently and answer our questions, I see nothing wrong with it. They never said they aren't going to visit the forums, they said they won't respond. They'll read what we have to say and DICE will address certain topics that are important and post on the Battlefield Blog.

My wish is for the Battlefield Blog to feel like a blog, instead of just announcements. Maybe with this change, DICE devs could post more openly on the Blog.

Comment

Change a winning formular,turn it into MW and dont listen to fans wants or feedback ,then you have to sleep in the bed you made!, good or bad?.People are very tired of playing bf2 also so that doesnt help things(its like not refreshing things)

this doesnt help complaining as people are just bored

Comment

This forum was throwing hot potatoes in Dice hands. They've finally chosen to get rid of it.
            Totally understandable, but sad.

Comment

yea i understand it too, it's sorta hilarious that DICE boycotts forums and communicating with the community. it's the other way around compared to MW2 boycott. i guess it's better to boycott first, then to get boycotted later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                Change a winning formular,turn it into MW and dont listen to fans wants or feedback ,then you have to sleep in the bed you made!, good or bad?.People are very tired of playing bf2 also so that doesnt help things(its like not refreshing things)

this doesnt help complaining as people are just bored
                They are still listening, just not responding directly.

Wouldn't it be funny if the devs started posting and whining on this forum about us? -

"Yeah, we make excellent games and all they do is hack, glitch and cheat in them."

"I'd like to see them do a better job."

"We develop new games with new ideas, and they all moan about the old ones that are not there any more - way to go living in the past."

Comment

Originally posted by BlindMan
                  Wouldn't it be funny if the devs started posting and whining on this forum about us? -
                  Well, they can do that as soon as the money starts flowing from them to us. But until then we are their customers, not the other way round.

I understand why they think the forums are a mess, but on the other hand I have rarely seen them show much effort to handle that mess.
                  Just a simple, updated, list of known issues and the schedule for a fix would help tremendously.
                  And maybe adressing the most current player concerns regarding balance etc.
                  Sure they can still do that on a blog if they want to, but it also makes it much easier for them to ignore any concerns from the community.

Comment

exactly !pay me $100 and they can flame me all they want

Comment

Working...
                    X