Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Code Pre-Orders Coming Up

From the Bad Company 2 twitter:

Follower Tip RT @Flyxl: @OfficialBFBC2 Gamesonly.at is offering beta codes in Austria

about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck Follower Tip RT @xintern: @OfficialBFBC2 absoluttspill.no offering in Norway.

about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck Follower Tip RT @Lachtan: @OfficialBFBC2 xzone.cz and jrc.cz are offering Beta key in Czech republic

about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck Follower Tip RT @Dennis_360: @OfficialBFBC2 amazon.de is offering beta codes in germany

2:17 PM Jan 17th from TweetDeck Follower Tip RT @sallpr0: @OfficialBFBC2 game.se is offering it in sweden!

2:16 PM Jan 17th from TweetDeck follower Tip RT @DeathNamePL: @OfficialBFBC2 gramer.pl, ultima.pl and sklep.gry-online.pl are offering BC2 PC beta access in Poland

2:16 PM Jan 17th from TweetDeck If you find a retailer or e*tailer offering the #BFBC2 PC Beta we'll retweet your tip. Thanks in advance everyone! :-)

As you can see the list of pre-order sites for beta-codes is starting. Though North America is not mentioned, Gamestop or the EA store both are sources.

As for right now there is no mention of getting a code for people that do not pre-order. Hopefully we will find that out soon.

Thanks to ptegan for first posting this list and johnrondot for clarifying the North America option.

Source
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Beta Code Pre-Orders Coming Up

And so it begins.

Private beta is ending, pre-order beta starting and public not too long after.

Comment

Steam has BFBC2 up and it says if you preorder you in on the beta.

Comment

I have gotten my beta key from EB games today.
        I need to wait until the 28th to register i however.
        The funny thing is they didn't even ask if i had pre-ordered it (I have).

Comment

Haven't gotten anything yet but it's still lunch time here :]

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
            Steam has BFBC2 up and it says if you preorder you in on the beta.
            EA has a bit more steam info today:
            BFBC2 PC on Steam For Pre-Order

Last week we finally released BFBC2 PC on Steam for pre-order. It was met with an overwhelmingly positive response and in just two days of being available rose to the #2 slot in sales last week and currently #1 for this week on Steam. So a HUGE "THANK YOU" to the Steam Community for the warm welcome and joining us in the Beta through your pre-order and a special "you rock" from our Executive Producer KM (L_Twin).

For those interested in pre-ordering BFBC2 PC on Steam can click here.

BFBC2 PC Beta on Steam

The Beta will appear in your "My Games" tab in your Steam client to all Steam pre-orders for day one access to the Beta.

Look for another blog later today with even more details on the Beta! :-D

Comment

Gamestop changed their key send out date to tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

Comment

Working...
              X