New Galactic Warfare Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Galactic Warfare Footage

xiao753 posted up a new video and some information on Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aphtbAi-wOs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aphtbAi-wOs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare – New Footage!

Our public beta version of Galactic Warfare will be released soon unless there are no unexpected difficulties. There are still some player models, game types and smaller things which have to be integrated to the mod. But we are optimistic that Galactic Warfare will be released before Christmas! Please stay tuned and check out our website: www.blackmonkeys.de

Galactic Warfare is a total conversion for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The mod is a non-profit project operated by fans. Star Wars, its characters, locations, weapons and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. ©2009 Lucasfilm Ltd. & ™ All rights reserved.

NEW Video: CLICK Me

This mod is really shaping up nicely. It looks like the beta is very close and I know many fans of both Star Wars and Call of Duty have been looking forward to this mod.

Source
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: New Galactic Warfare Footage

As much as I want to play this I really wish I could see how the Republic an Separatists forces would look like in the Call of Duty Universe. Especially the Republic Commandos like Delta Squad.

Comment

Well, i am not a BIIIGG fan of Star Wars, but i looking foward to this MOD!!
      Looking awesome!!

Comment

Not a Star Wars fan at all but I'll certainly give this a try seeing as though it is probably the greatest mod I've ever seen.

Comment

can't wait to try this. also maybe you can change the aircrafts to TIE Bombers or Y-wings.

Comment

Man that looks so awesome.

Comment

who ever made this mod is a genus

Comment

I haven't played any CoD in a while, but I will be trying this out for sure when it comes out. :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                X