Rumors Suggest Gran Turismo 5 May Include Track Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors Suggest Gran Turismo 5 May Include Track Editor

According to Joystiq, racing simulator Gran Turismo 5 could allow users to create their own tracks.
    "The site E4G reports that Gran Turismo 5 will include a very exciting option: The ability to create your own tracks or edit the existing tracks. Eurogamer checked in with Sony to confirm this new feature, and, while Sony refused to confirm the news, the company also refused to deny it, in a carefully worded statement that makes the news suddenly seem more plausible: "We haven't confirmed this and aren't offering any other comment at this time," Sony told Eurogamer."

Keeping in mind that this is just a rumor, the prospect of a track editing feature could be quite interesting.

Re: Rumors Suggest Gran Turismo 5 May Include Track Editor

Words cannot show the joy....

Comment

We can hope I suppose, god I hope it is true though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
        We can hope I suppose, god I hope it is true though.
        Keeping in mind that this is just a rumor, the prospect of a track editing feature could be quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by rudcigsco
          Yeah I would assume it won't have a track editor, but if it did?? :awes

Comment

Working...
          X