Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GameStop Making Trade In Option For Modern Warfare 2

Originally posted by bradino27
    I think that would be a little unfair to those who actually buy the game. (me :cry
    on a free weekend it only works, FOR THAT WEEKEND

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
      on a free weekend it only works, FOR THAT WEEKEND
      I know that.

If so many people are so much against MW2, it shouldn't be a problem if there's no Free Weekend. Because the opinions about it are either strongly against the game or strongly with it, the people who are with it and are willing stick to playing the CoD games no matter what should be the only ones to play the game.

I believe most of this post is because I'm really tired of reading pages after pages of complaining about MW2. If you don't like what's different about the game, you don't have to complain about everything and you certainly aren't being forced to buy the game or anything. It just irritates me after awhile. :shakehead:

Comment

the people who are with it and are willing stick to playing the CoD games no matter what should be the only ones to play the game.
        but they've changed the name....this isn't call of duty....its MODERN WARFARE. They changed the name from call of duty...so you shouldn't be bent out of shape.

this series is and always will be a money grab. 6 games in 6 years....do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|FalseLion
          this series is and always will be a money grab. 6 games in 6 years....do the math.
          Just like every other 'big' series?

Battlefield has 8 games (plus expansion and booster packs) in 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
            Just like every other 'big' series?

Battlefield has 8 games (plus expansion and booster packs) in 7 years.
            very true....its always in someway EA's fault

Comment

Originally posted by TGL|FalseLion
              but they've changed the name....this isn't call of duty....its MODERN WARFARE.
              That's what it was originally but there was a topic that said they added it back. Plus it IS considered CoD because it is the continuation of another CoD's story...

Here's the topic
              Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

I believe most of this post is because I'm really tired of reading pages after pages of complaining about MW2. If you don't like what's different about the game, you don't have to complain about everything and you certainly aren't being forced to buy the game or anything. It just irritates me after awhile. :shakehead:
                yeah, but a free weekend is pretty much a demo, what this game lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                  yeah, but a free weekend is pretty much a demo, what this game lacks.
                  I agree completely.

Comment

I know that.

If so many people are so much against MW2, it shouldn't be a problem if there's no Free Weekend. Because the opinions about it are either strongly against the game or strongly with it, the people who are with it and are willing stick to playing the CoD games no matter what should be the only ones to play the game.

Then stop reading forums. If you can't stand reading the posts of people who disagree with you, leave. Simple.
                    There are too many things going on here that are going to cause a lot of negative emotions in gamers to expect everything to be unicorns and sunshine. The ONLY people with no reason to complain at all are sadistic Xbox 360 owners. Pretty limited demographic, if you ask me. They get to mow down innocent civilians and their multiplayer hasn't been raped. They also get DLC two months or so before everyone else.

So if you enjoy commiting heinous acts of terrorism and happen to own an Xbox 360, this game is for you. Everyone else has a reason to be pissed off at everyone who has had a hand in making this game.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                      Then stop reading forums. If you can't stand reading the posts of people who disagree with you, leave. Simple.
                      There are too many things going on here that are going to cause a lot of negative emotions in gamers to expect everything to be unicorns and sunshine. The ONLY people with no reason to complain at all are sadistic Xbox 360 owners. Pretty limited demographic, if you ask me. They get to mow down innocent civilians and their multiplayer hasn't been raped. They also get DLC two months or so before everyone else.

So if you enjoy commiting heinous acts of terrorism and happen to own an Xbox 360, this game is for you. Everyone else has a reason to be pissed off at everyone who has had a hand in making this game.
                      The SP isn't all about killing civillians, you know.

The game is going to be great for consoles. Same price, same matchmaking, new weapons and maps. Not so much for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                        The SP isn't all about killing civillians, you know.

The game is going to be great for consoles. Same price, same matchmaking, new weapons and maps. Not so much for PC.
                        Thats very true and since console sales is the great majority of total sales, this game is still going to be huge.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Well due to the news im now getting it on the 360 simply because i want a good game, even though i prefer playing it on the PC.

Maybe i have been suckered in by IW.

Comment

Working...
                          X