'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Artwork Hints at October 4th Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Artwork Hints at October 4th Trailer

Robert Bowling has a new background image for his Twitter Page. It features a soldier looking skyward with a flare in hand. And along the left hand site you will notice 3 dates. 10.04.09 is highlighted in the middle, with 02.05.09 at the bottom and 11.10.09 at the top. We know that The February date was the first time Bowling mentioned "Modern Warfare 2" on his Twitter account. The November date is, obviously, the release date for the game. The October 4th date refers to a new trailer coming out October 4th. Here's the post he made a couple days ago:
    Just reviewed the final cut, this is the one I've been waiting for! All new Modern Warfare 2 trailer hits online Sunday, OCT 4th!

In an email to MTV Multiplayer Bowling said "It’s foreshadowing the launch of the Oct. 4th trailer. The rest will light up once the trailer hits."

Re: 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Artwork Hints at October 4th Trailer

either we'll see a trailer, or they'll show the other half of that picture ! What can it be ?!

Comment

Why is he holding a flare and about to throw his gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
        Why is he holding a flare and about to throw his gun?
        I thought that to, this looks all wrong

Comment

hmmm, does this show a SP level maybe, whereas your character must run around in the dark with only a flare to guide you ? Flashlight broken ?

Comment

is that the ACR???

Comment

Association of Consumer Research ? Arctic Circle Raceway ? American College of Radiology ? What ever do you mean ?

Comment

Its hard to tell in that pic, but I think it might be a Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle.

[media]http://www.arcimboldeb.com/img/eventi/armi4/42.jpg[/media]

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Looks like the ACR to me.

There's also a Fighter jet in the picture just to the left of the flare.

Comment

Working...
                  X