Robert Bowling Answers More Questions on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Bowling Answers More Questions on Twitter

It looks like Robert Bowling (402) is telling a little bit more about Modern Warfare 2. Check this out:
    @AussieSpirit Yes, the PC version of #MW2 will have Prestige mode in multiplayer just like the console version.

@Heirek Ohh yeah. Unique ghillie suits for each environment. Not only that, but enemy snipers look different than friendly snipers. #MW2

@GibsonD90 Grenades actually HAVE physics now. Before they did not, so they'll react realistically to the environment and world around them.

@bins69 Yes. The PS3 version of #MW2 will have trophies and rumble support and we even have some dynamic themes in the works for the PS3 XMB

Those four really stood out for me. Here is the complete list of Modern Warfare 2 answers:<!--more-->
    @zZGAMESTARZz Yeah. You can view your previous Accolades at any time and see how many of each you've received

@bins69 Yes. The PS3 version of #MW2 will have trophies and rumble support and we even have some dynamic themes in the works for the PS3 XMB

@AussieSpirit Yes, the PC version of #MW2 will have Prestige mode in multiplayer just like the console version.

@lma_BIG_DEAL Beating all of Spec Ops on Veteran for a full 69 stars & unlocking all the callsigns in mp. Something I've yet to do yet!

@DevilDogNick We'll have a launch party prior to the 10th. I plan on attending one of the midnight openings at one of the stores personally.

@koenigsegg9 When you 1st get #MW2 only the Alpha Spec Ops missions will be unlocked. You'll unlock more as you beat some & get stars

@adzzzy3 Yeah, Australia is one of many nations represented throughout the Taskforce. You won't play as them but they're among the soldiers

@kstrauss11 It's legit and ran by Gamestop. It's part of their big Pre-order promotion for their store. It's not ran by us but we support it

@InsidiousEnemy Of course. Sound is extremely important to the design of the game, especially in #MW2 multiplayer.

@TroytheSHman Actually there are a few Canadian forces in there, just check for a flag patch on the back of a characters flak vest in #MW2

@GibsonD90 Grenades actually HAVE physics now. Before they did not, so they'll react realistically to the environment and world around them.

Very interesting news on the ghillie suits and grenades for sure! Did that answer some questions or raise more?

SOURCE
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Robert Bowling Answers More Questions on Twitter.

I'm liking the ghillie suits and the grenade physics, should be an entertaining game.

Comment

Re: Robert Bowling Answers More Questions on Twitter

Now you see me........Soon you WON'T!

Comment

Re: Robert Bowling Answers More Questions on Twitter

That looks sweet!

Just cant wait...

Comment

Working...
        X