X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Pre-release demo doubtful

Originally posted by ThatEvilGuy
    Call of Duty 2
    wait WHAT!? How the hell the IW fail with Call of Duty 2?

Comment

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Pre-release demo doubtful

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
      wait WHAT!? How the hell the IW fail with Call of Duty 2?
      You don't remember the big server strike and all? That game was quite broken until they patched it and added Punkbuster. Sadly, a few PB updates later and people now randomly get Losing Key Packets errors. Pretty much everyone I've played with has gotten kicked for it, and no one has come up with a working solution.

Evenbalance knows about it, too: http://bashandslash.com/index.php?It...tent&task=view

Comment

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Pre-release Demo Doubtful

Yeah, COD2MP doesnt even work on my computer. thats $12-$15 wasted (I paid $20 but Im sure SP is worth a couple of dollars).

Personally, I am annoyed at IW for turing their money-inspired backs on us, but I am remaining hopeful. However, Im not going to defend them because there is such an uproar on this forum, that my opinions get trodden on or laughed at. Lets face it, for now, we have no place in IW hearts, doesnt mean their games suck, but their main focus is the console market, mainly Xbox360.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
          Yeah, COD2MP doesnt even work on my computer. thats $12-$15 wasted (I paid $20 but Im sure SP is worth a couple of dollars).

Personally, I am annoyed at IW for turing their money-inspired backs on us, but I am remaining hopeful. However, Im not going to defend them because there is such an uproar on this forum, that my opinions get trodden on or laughed at. Lets face it, for now, we have no place in IW hearts, doesnt mean their games suck, but their main focus is the console market, mainly Xbox360.
          I think they have a lot of great ideas in this game. I think the single player will have a good storyline. I think with most of us being PC oriented and not hearing anything for the PC but possible bad things, it turns a bit negative.

I dont think you will get trodden on or laughed at if you defend them. Especially if you use facts. Look at Dark', they defended them very well

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I think the game will be fine for PC. It's the same engine and gameplay etc. I'm not sure they could **** us over unless they tried. I don't think there would be any server problems that could "kill" the game since it's probably very similar to COD4. Im hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
              You don't remember the big server strike and all? That game was quite broken until they patched it and added Punkbuster. Sadly, a few PB updates later and people now randomly get Losing Key Packets errors. Pretty much everyone I've played with has gotten kicked for it, and no one has come up with a working solution.

Evenbalance knows about it, too: http://bashandslash.com/index.php?It...tent&task=view
              never really played Multiplayer on COD2 only in COD and UO back in the day

Comment

If MW2 single player is anything like Cod4's, i will not regret buying it, although, i will play multiplayer for a bit, i wont stay with it due to all the nade spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                  Although, if you are reading this page, chances are you're a CoD fan and will most likely snatch up the new title as soon as it hits the shelves!
                  Haha, NO.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  If there is no demo, I will NOT be getting this game upon release.
                  What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                    Haha, NO.
                    Just because you wont doesn't mean others wont either.

Comment

Working...
                    X