Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoD:WaW - Map Pack 4, True or Not? VOTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD:WaW - Map Pack 4, True or Not? VOTE!

Many have wondered if there will be a fourth map pack for Call of Duty: World at War. Some say no way, but due to coded messages in the last zombies map, Der Riese, along with Treyarch saying there are Easter eggs people still have not found, it does make one wonder if one will be released. Obviously, as heard in this video here, there is some type of message trying to be conveyed to the gamer from Treyarch, but what is it? From those clues, many have determined that if there is a fourth map pack, the date it would be released would be Sept. 24th, this Thursday, along with likely featuring a zombie map at the location of Area 51. You've got 24 hours to get your vote out! A simple yes or no poll:

Do you think a fourth map pack for CoD:WaW will be released this Thursday, Sept. 24th?

While some may say, we have not even heard anything official from Treyarch about it? Wouldn't Treyarch want to promote it? Do they really need to? Their three CoD:WaW map packs have been downloaded for a total of over 6 million times...and with this rumor-hype, it would not take long for word to get out if it does get released and the downloads would pump out like crazy. We will find out in less than 48 hours. Poll closes in 24 hours from now.

Re: CoD:WaW - Map Pack 4, True or Not? VOTE!

I vote YES.

Why? Because Treyarch isnt saying anything. They are not denying it and there has been 3 map packs already. I wouldnt be surprised to see one last one that wraps up the zombie story as well as give some grand finale of the last 3 maps before "W@W2" starts.

The other reason I say yes is because of all the hints. Something is going on and coming up. Maybe its something that leads to "W@W2", but I dont think so because its too soon.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I there should be 3 choices. Yes on 9/24/09, No on 9/24/09, and No mappack at all.

I say there will be another mappack but not on 9/24/09. I'm also going to say that I bet there will be a new enemy added to the confusion.

Comment

I almost put in that third option brad, but I wanted people to purely focus on Thursday's release date for this poll since so many people have said it would be the 24th of Sept.

Comment

I'll go with yes, haven't heard from anyone official that flat out said no.

Comment

Yes more money for them !

Comment

Well, its the 24th. Now we will see.

Comment

I dont know if it will be released today. I just think there will be one. Maybe they got the date wrong and its October 24th.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

They sure want to milk this cow while they got the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    I dont know if it will be released today. I just think there will be one. Maybe they got the date wrong and its October 24th.

Crunch
                    that seems more likely to happen. almost the end of the day and no map pack 4

Comment

i know this is kinda off the point but i've been seeing alot of blogs saying that there won't be one because treyarch is busy with modern warfare 2, and to that i say you all are *******es infintyward took over the modern warfare franchise note the i said modern warfare not cod because there not the same anymore. Because of the success of the first activision treyarch and infintywards parent company split the titles and gave one to each treyarch now handles cod and infinity ward handles the modern warfare(it makes since now they can make twice as much money and try and corner the fps market **** it's what i would do).It is not cod modern warfare if only these illiterate ****s would learn to read they would see that in everything official for modern warfare 2 there is no cod anywhere because it's not ****ing cod it's it's own title modern warfare and has nothing to do with cod other than the fact there both made by activision. I don't know if there will be one if so awesome i'll get it if not lets hope it's because treyarchs busy with the new cod or perhaps a new zombie game based on what they already started with nazi zombies either way we all know that us funkies (fps junkies) will be getting it or them right along side modern warfare 2. I just would like to see them throw another freebie our way every now and again i know it would go along way in keeping me intrested in buying more maps if i knew they might reward me with a free map or something.

Comment

hehehehe, Not gonna happen!!
                        Try next week maybe

Comment

ITS OUT!!!!!!!! no

Comment

THERE WILL BE MAP PACK 4 Well i hope because ZOMBIES ROCKS yea anyways i vote yes

Comment

Working...
                            X