Batman: Arkham Asylum Available For PC September 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman: Arkham Asylum Available For PC September 18th

The PC gang will be able to take out some bad guys here soon. Eidos announces that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be available for the PC on September 18th.
    Published by Eidos, Inc. under licence from DC Comics, the game features stunning NVIDIA PhysX technology that allows for the creation of incredibly realistic worlds full of interactive materials and objects. PC gamers can experience intense realism and fully immerse themselves in Batman’s journey into Gotham City’s asylum for the criminally insane.

Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum – Gotham City’s psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City’s most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of Batman’s gadgets and abilities, players will become the Invisible Predator and attempt to foil The Joker’s demented scheme.
    For more information on Batman: Arkham Asylum, visit www.batmanarkhamasylum.com.

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Available For PC September 18th

It's out right now.
    I just bought it from Gamestop.
    It was sold out at Walmart.
    It's also available from Steam.

Experience what it’s like to be Batman and face off against Gotham's greatest villians. Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island.

Comment

Yeah, Im downloading it as we speak.

:yay:

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I really ****ing hate Games for Windows. It has caused me nothing but problems, yet again. This time, it says there is an update for Batman. So I let it install, but it stops at the end. For 30 minutes so far. There is pretty much zero support from the Games for Windows site and nothing on the Eidos support site. So it looks like I'll be taking it back.

EDIT: Apparently it takes an hour to install a lame little PhysX patch... God damn I hate Games for Windows Live. A manual installation would have taken about 5 minutes, if that.

Comment

There is probably no support yet as it's not officially out yet...

I have to wait till the 18th before nzone.com allows me to download my free copy... but I have it on PS3 anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X