MyInternetServices.com Announces The Modern Warfare 2 Knife Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyInternetServices.com Announces The Modern Warfare 2 Knife Contest

MyInternetServices in sponsorship with Xfire and Tritton Technologies are proud to announce a new and unique Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 contest. Check it out:
    Are you up for the challenge? Is your knife sharp enough? Do you need an extra $50? Starting September 7th and ending the day Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is released, the MyInternetServices.com staff challenges you to knife them as many times as you can for cash in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare!

Each week the player with the most MyInternetServices.com staff knife kills (INGAME ONLY, NOT FOR REAL!) will receive $50 in cash and the feature product will be given to a random player. To become eligible to win you simply need to register your player name, email address and XFire username by clicking Register Now.

MyInternetServices.com staff will be waiting for you on the official COD4 contest server. Please read the official rules carefully.

Prize Information

Each week the player with the most knife kills on MyInternetServices.com staff will win $50 cash. The winning player will receive their check within two weeks. A random drawing will be held on each Friday for the feature product. The winners will be posted on the contest website.

This contest is open to all participants worldwide. Players must be 16 years of age to qualify for the cash prize. All price money to be paid in US dollars. Players must clam prize money within two weeks from the day it is won or the prize will be forfeited. You must be a member of our XFire group to receive any prizes.

Re: MyInternetServices.com Announces The Modern Warfare 2 Knife Contest

MyIS guys eh...those are gonna be some high knife kill stats.

Comment

CoD4 ey.... I think I might pickup a copy just to knife crazzzy

Comment

all patched up!

Comment

Ah man, why'd you have to start this after I went back to school?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
            CoD4 ey.... I think I might pickup a copy just to knife crazzzy
            catch me if you can

but if anyone remebers when we did this for 2142 .... i cannot be got :salute:

Comment

can not wait for this. 16v16 knife only going to be great

Comment

Come and get me :nod: if you can :shakehead:

AB

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-D-Man24
                  can not wait for this. 16v16 knife only going to be great

Ahhh but it's not knife only.....only knife kills count for the cash. :shock:

Comment

noooo i'm under age

Comment

best way to kill someone silently

Comment

Look here peoples, stop gaming it up during the day while I'm at work and get your game on in the prime time. Seriously...

I believe the MyIS guys fear the wrath of the nighttime kniving ninjas.

Comment

You guys better have the knifes all sharpened up! It's starts today!

Come get some IF you can :-)

AB

Comment

1: Everybody, get on now!

2: Effing change the gametype...headquarters gets old fast. Do something like Sabotage.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
                              1: Everybody, get on now!

2: Effing change the gametype...headquarters gets old fast. Do something like Sabotage.
                              I already asked - denied.

Comment

Working...
                              X