Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142 Maintenance 24th/25th August

A little info from official EA forums:
    On Monday night, August 24th at 9pm PDT (The morning of August 25th for Europe, 5am BST and 6am CEST), GameSpy will be relocating their highest traffic games to new master server hardware. Battlefield 2142 is one of those titles.

During the maintenance, anyone in a server already playing should not notice any difference in service, however those browsing for game servers may notice a small window of approximately 10 minutes where no results will be returned. Once the DNS has updated the servers will show in the browser as normal.

Statistics, medals, ribbons and awards earned during this maintenance period will be reported and processed as normal.

Battlefield 2 will remain unaffected during this maintenance and will instead be relocated at a later time.

Keep safe kids.

Re: Battlefield 2142 Maintenance 24th/25th August

Originally posted by Alex98uk
    GameSpy will be relocating their highest traffic games to new master server hardware. Battlefield 2142 is one of those titles

Its not April 1st is it? 2142, highest traffic game? I'm suprised people still even play that game. Just cus it's old now. ROLL ON 1943!

Comment

Originally posted by Torchwood
      Its not April 1st is it? 2142, highest traffic game? I'm suprised people still even play that game. Just cus it's old now. ROLL ON 1943!
      I think you need to stop by some Counter-Strike or StarCraft forums and say that.

Comment

Not because of it's age, just cus of all the better Battlefield games out there.

I mean, BF2 has the player base still of a new game.
        But 2142 wasn't as great as BF2 was.

You've had Heroes, Bad Company, 1943 since 2142.

Comment

maybe this will help with servers resetting all the time? i heard it might have something to do with gamespy.

Comment

Not because of it's age, just cus of all the better Battlefield games out there.

I mean, BF2 has the player base still of a new game.
            But 2142 wasn't as great as BF2 was.

You've had Heroes, Bad Company, 1943 since 2142.
            and you've got a crap game and two console games. :dead:

Comment

they never said 2142 is their heaviest traffic game. they said that there are still a lot of poeple playing 2142 as opposed to others. and 2142 is the latest pc battlefield aside from that pos heros. and they said that they will be doing the same for bf2, just at a later date.

Comment

stop baggin on 2142, it still has plenty of populated servers.

Comment

I still play it =)

Comment

Working...
                  X