Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PBBans WILL NOT close UPDATED

PBBans has a new twitter post

" The temp hoster got attacked by our ddos and cut us off. We have a new host and dns has been changed. Hopefully they will survive any ddos "

This means PBBans has lost their new host which was going to save them from closing down, they're now moving to a 3rd host.

This is getting really bad. Someone needs to attack all sites that provide hacks. Some how we need to fight back, if PBBans falls, then whats stopping PunkBuster, Punk Busted, and other companies from falling to hackers for all pc games.

Comment

These guys have been getting DDOS attacks for almost a year now, its really sad what people will do over a silly game.

Comment

@Alex98uk: I sent you a pm, I just found out that PBBans wasnt the only company to be hit on that day, everyone was it! ALL 3 major anti-cheat sites were hit hard. GGC, Punkbusted and PBBans

Comment

i hate punk buster for the high ping kicks

Comment

Originally posted by PPSKevin
            ... you mean you hate your ISP for having high pings?

Comment

Originally posted by PPSKevin
              I hate people too ignorant to find servers close to them. When I see that someone on a server has over a 250ms ping, I ask an admin to kick them. Their quarter second of lag makes them warp all over the place. It lags everyone else on the server and makes hitreg suffer for everyone.
              In some games it's recognized as a cheat, and people lag out on purpose to get free kills. It's called "tapping," and it's basically taking advantage of the warping effect to get free kills.

Comment

glad to hear its not going down, but i really don't think it would have done much. Nothing can stop the determined cracker and cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by litefire
                  glad to hear its not going down, but i really don't think it would have done much. Nothing can stop the determined cracker and cheater.
                  You can never stop them, but you can limit their impact.

Comment

Working...
                  X