Taylor Swift Joins Forces with Band Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift Joins Forces with Band Hero

Activision has announced today that fans of all ages will be able to sing and play their way to superstardom with the chart-topping singer, songwriter and guitarist Taylor Swift in Band Hero. Also read up for a chance to meet the singer in person.

Taylor Swift, global music sensation and best selling artist of 2008, will ascend an all-new virtual stage this November in Band Hero, the ultimate party game featuring a wide assortment of today’s popular hits and most recognizable pop anthems, created by Guitar Hero and Activision Publishing, Inc. Budding music stars, their families and friends, will all live their musical fantasy on the Band Hero stage, playing as Taylor Swift or alongside the singer/songwriter and guitarist, as she performs her smash-hits “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me” from her latest album Fearless as well as “Picture to Burn” from her self-titled debut record.

“Anything that encourages people to pick up an instrument and play, I’m fully behind. And, I’m really excited about Band Hero, because not only are fans getting to play my songs, but I’m actually in the game,” said Swift. “There are so many awesome things that go into being in Band Hero, like getting to customize my band to look like my touring band, and it’s so cool for people to feel like they are experiencing one of my concerts. This is one of the closest things out there to going to see me perform!”

Taylor Swift and Band Hero will award 20 lucky fans the opportunity to see a Taylor Swift Concert and four of those fans will win the opportunity to meet Taylor Swift in person. Watch for more details on this sweepstakes this summer at www.bandhero.com.

“Taylor Swift’s impressive rise to the top of multiple music genres, along with the broad appeal of her songs, makes her a great example of the type of experience we are bringing to music fans with Band Hero,” said Tim Riley, Vice President of Music Affairs for Guitar Hero. “We’re thrilled to announce her as the very first of several playable in-game artists and showcase her many talents in our game.”

Band Hero will be released later this year in November for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 2.

Re: Taylor Swift Joins Forces with Band Hero

:shakehead: /facepalm.

Comment

Re: Taylor Swift Joins Forces with Band Hero

everytime she comes on the radio the channel gets switched.

Comment

Working...
      X