Movie - BF2: Takeshi's Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie - BF2: Takeshi's Castle

Sir. Xalias of the Sir. Community is back once again with a new Battlefield 2 movie, this time based on a British parody of a Japanese show. Check it out:
    Today, we are proud to present another Battlefield 2 film from the mind of Sir. XaliaS. Many of you are undoubtedly familiar with the Japanese TV show "Takeshi's Castle," perhaps best known for the U.S. parody dubbed MXC. Across the pond in the United Kingdom (XaliaS's homeland), the show is hosted by Craig Charles. With the help of the Sandbox mod, XaliaS has recreated an episode of the show in Battlefield 2 for your amusement.

<object width="600" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vDIX6NiDfU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vDIX6NiDfU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="505"></embed></object>

We hope you're having a great summer! As you can see, here at the Sir. Community we've remained loyal to Battlefield 2 with our modding projects like Sandbox and films from Sir. XaliaS. However, with the PC releases of Battlefield 1943 and Bad Company 2 later this year, we hope to branch out and bring you some new experiences in the Battlefield series. As always, stay tuned!

Re: Movie - BF2: Takeshi's Castle

Epic movie.

I love Takeshi's castle and Craig Charles

Comment

Oh nice.
      I loved watching Takeshi's Castle on Bravo.

Not as good as your TopGear video, but still an excellent effort.
      Good old Craig Charles.

Comment

That was the best video of bf2 I have seen in a looong time. The editing was amazing. And the video was generally funny, and there were a lot of "how did they make it look so good" during the rolling barrels and soccer ball in the head.

Also the camera angles and editing were very good, especially during the falling barrels and the gunner in the tank camera angles; makes me wonder what the Sir. community would be capable of doing if they made a very serious video, as if they were planning to replace bf2's start-up video or making a start-up video for Project Reality.

One thing though, I don't believe Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will have an editor; bf2 editor certainly will not be able to support it and the frostbite engine features. And I also have not heard of B:BC2 having battlerecorder

oh well, BF3 seems to make sense as a winter 2010 release and I look forward to that more than the other games.

Comment

haha nice one guys!

Comment

Well done, my favorite was "Catch It"

Comment

hey its noken
              and hey old sir people.
              forgot you guys made movies

Comment

Agreed, thats epic win!

Comment

Absolutely Brilliant.

Comment

That was great, especialy the part with those barrels lol, i must say a inovative idea, thumbs up for the sir community for this great movie!

Comment

Good video! Was very funny .. keep it' up!

Comment

Good stuff guys!

Comment

Only the sircommunity, can actually make BF2 Machinima. lol.

Comment

Excellent work Xalias!

Thank you guys for your kind words.

Comment

Hahaha...great video to watch. Keep up the great movie making.

Comment

Working...
                              X