Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Televangelist Says Fallout 3 Is Satanic

Originally posted by Boreas
    I read the post, but i didnt realize. If they are fake, it is extremely convincing.
    It's a donation scam.

They make it sound convincing to sucker fundamentalist minded Christians into donating money.

"A fool and their money are soon parted." - UrANoob 3:16, from the scripture of Interwebs.

Comment

Wouldn't this be considered against the law then? wouldn't he still be embezzling?

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
        And THIS is the problem why Christians are given a bad name. :shakehead: I'm a Christian and God is the most important thing in my life. I can tell you right now that when I talk to most non-Christians about what turns them off from God, it's not God himself, it's other "Christians"...that is people that call themselves Christians. This list is ridiculous. From everything that I read, it sounds like some non-Christians mocking Christianity and it's sarcasm to the point of a hyperbole.

Wow...checked their forum out...these people are the farthest things from Christians on this earth...:shakehead:
        Thank you, that forum is messed up. Its a bunch of baptists who are extremely elitist and and think they are right about everything and are better than everyone. The first thing you see on that page is saying to non believers that they are unwelcome. They make fun of christians in other sects of the church.

Comment

Working...
        X