Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 Announced

Reinforcements are scheduled to arrive for one of the most-played online multiplayer games, as Activision and developer Treyarch, confirmed plans today to deliver Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 in August. Check it out:
    Building on the success of Map Pack 1 and Map Pack 2, we’ve decided to continue support for CoDWaW and announce the upcoming release of Map Pack 3. Today, we’re happy to bring you the first details.

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 further expands the awesome COD multiplayer experience with four brand new maps.

Fight for ocean territory in "Battery," an armored island surrounded by anti-ship mines and shore to ship cannons. Watch out for sniper fire as you defend Russia's most coveted resource in "Revolution," and keep a sharp eye out through the dense, overcast city streets in "Breach," set at Berlin's historic Brandenburg Gate. Zombies return in all their undead glory with "Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon upgrading Pack-A-Punch Machine. Use the teleporters to escape in an instant and fight to the death in pursuit of the map's 10 new Achievements/Trophies.

Map Pack 3 is slated for release this August. Keep an eye out here at CoDWaW.com for more information regarding Map Pack 3, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the latest news as it breaks!

Visit www.CoDWaW.com for more details.

Re: Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 Announced

Its nice to see them making new maps. I wish they did more of this for like CoD4.

Comment

Wow they had alot planned for this game from the get go.

Comment

Hmm. I guess we'll see this on the PC around 11 SEP, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Innocent Bystander
          Hmm. I guess we'll see this on the PC around 11 SEP, then?
          That is a pretty good guess. I would pick it except its 9/11.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

get new maps for COD4???

Comment

Originally posted by [1SOC]2|Pvt.wolf106
              get new maps for COD4???
              :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Oh man, that cracked me up.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

This.

Comment

This is a brilliant plan/play by Treyarch imo. While making CoD7, keep making map packs for CoD:WaW b/c it's at least an instant $20 million, it's insane! So, it funds the company along the way, and it's not like every single person on the staff is working on the map pack at the same time. Great plan.

So does this mean that IW will now be making 3 map packs also instead of the 2 they stated?

Comment

Well IW Got tons of cash thrown at it by Microsoft to make the first two map packs Xbox Exclusives so they prolly wont have to do as many map packs.

LMAO i just found this post on the infinity ward forums by user i hack xbox

"Dear IW i have a new mod for cod4 i am willing to give it to you for new maps on cod4 why does cod5 have a new map every 2 months and u make the ****tys maps possible let this be known i will be releseing this to everyone u might have patched the last one but good luck with this one."

Attack of the angry console nerd.

Comment

"Took long enough!"

Comment

Moo.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                          Well IW Got tons of cash thrown at it by Microsoft to make the first two map packs Xbox Exclusives so they prolly wont have to do as many map packs.

LMAO i just found this post on the infinity ward forums by user i hack xbox

"Dear IW i have a new mod for cod4 i am willing to give it to you for new maps on cod4 why does cod5 have a new map every 2 months and u make the ****tys maps possible let this be known i will be releseing this to everyone u might have patched the last one but good luck with this one."

Attack of the angry console nerd.

http://forums.infinityward.com/viewt...p?f=13&t=55832

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That is hilarious!

Comment

if modern warfare 2 map packs are only coming to xbox and ps3 im not buying the game.

bull $hit move on their part if they do only deliver to consoles

Comment

Originally posted by ATM743
                              if modern warfare 2 map packs are only coming to xbox and ps3 im not buying the game.

bull $hit move on their part if they do only deliver to consoles
                              They signed a deal with Microsoft to exclusively release the first two Modern Warfare 2 maps packs for Xbox 360 for a period of time. They will still be available for PC and PS3 after that set time period is complete.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X