The EA Podcast - Get The Inside Scoop On What's Happening At EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The EA Podcast - Get The Inside Scoop On What's Happening At EA

With the TGN Podcast currently taking a break we want to tell you about the new podcast from our friends at EA. Last month Electronic Arts launched the official EA Podcast, allowing listeners to get the inside scoop on upcoming EA Games and delivering interviews with some of the developers of your favorite EA titles. This weekend EA has released the third episode of the EA Podcast. Check it out:
    [FL]http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/thumb_podcastimage.jpg[/FL]This week we took a more casual approach to the podcast… Now that we’re getting the hang of this podcast thing, we decided it might be a good time to tell you more about us and what we do at EA.

Many of you know Jeff Green, but do you know what his work on producing MySims Agents has been like? (Maybe you do, but don’t you want to hear more??) Jon Long works on production of game content on EA.com, but do you know what he calls his “night job” at EA? (Or what illegal activities were involved in his recent trip to Vegas?)

Also joining us in episode 3 is Ben Swanson, Community Manager for Visceral Games and EA Partners, who talks about what it’s like to work between the studio and marketing to create a compelling community experience around a game.

And what do I, a managing editor who manages a website for 1 (albeit HUGE) videogame company do with my time?? Am I marketing, am I an editor?? What does the universe WANT FROM US??

Find out the answers to (most of) these questions and more, in episode 3 of the EA podcast!

The previous two episodes of the EA podcast covers EA at the E3 Expo & an interview with the story desinger of Dead Space: Extraction on episode one. Episode two interviews the general manager of Visceral Games Glen Schofield who is currently working on Dead Space: Extraction. You can listen to all these episodes and future episodes of the EA Podcast here.

Re: The EA Podcast - Get The Inside Scoop On What's Happening At EA

I've liked to EA Podcast. It reminds me of Full Moon show from Insomniac.

Comment

Working...
    X