Battlefield 1943 Soldiers Embark on Coral Sea Challenge Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1943 Soldiers Embark on Coral Sea Challenge Tomorrow

A new update has been posted today over on the Battlefield Blog letting everyone know the exact time the Coral Sea Challenge will begin. Take a look:

The race to unlock the 4th map, Coral Sea, begins tomorrow at 19h 43m Stockholm time (1:43 PM Eastern, 10:43 AM Pacific)!

Who will win, Xbox 360 or PS3? This dog-fighting focused map will be unlocked console-wide when its community takes down its 43,000,000th kill. Be sure to keep tabs on the competition with the kill counter on Battlefield1943.com.

Fanboys unite and tally some kills for your console of choice!

Let the killing begin tomorrow and may the best console win!

Re: Battlefield 1943 Soldiers Embark on Coral Sea Challenge Tomorrow

So...43million console-wide kills, right? However, who will have the bigger percentage of that 43 million? I like their idea of the massive amount of community kills to unlock a map, and their console vs. console competition. Have some fun with your games developers, makes it more interesting. :thumbsup:

Comment

There is something strange about the controls for planes in BF1943. Coral Sea will be good fun though. I'm pretty sure just by shear numbers the 360 will win.

Comment

oh captain my captain !!

Comment

Is it underway now or are we waiting for PST?

Comment

The Xbox360 community got 5 million kills on day one... And remember that not everyone was able to play!... PS3 is doomed :P

Comment

Wow...they're really milking this '43' thing to death, aren't they? 43 million kills, starting on Friday at 19:43? Someone at DICE was a numerologist in a past life (or just superstitious ).

So if what Legolas said is true, it should only take about a week for this to happen.

Comment

Way more XBox players than PS3... There is no 'race'.

Comment

Is it only being unlocked on the one console or on both of em whenever the tally is reached?

Current scores:
                  360: 2,841,352
                  PS3: 1,811,959

Comment

it is being unlocked for both consoles once the number is reached,

Comment

13 million? There is 40 million kills to go before its unlocked on the 360.

Currently sitting at 3 million kills.

Standings:
                      360: 3,148,028
                      PS3: 1,985,087

Or am I missing something? :S

Comment

shhh i stink at math i missed counted and just realized it

Comment

Working...
                        X