FUEL Demo Released on Consoles and PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUEL Demo Released on Consoles and PC

Asobo Games has released a demo today for their hit racing game FUEL. The demo is available across three platforms. Experience the ground-breaking open-world racer today!
    We are pleased to announce that the FUEL playable demo will be available today from Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360, the PlayStation Store in Europe for the PS3 (US version to follow shortly), with links to the PC demo edition available from www.fuel-game.com (in the News section) from 2pm GMT.

The FUEL demo enables players to take on the Ocean Rush career event, where 7 racers pick their own paths through treacherous landscapes and short-cuts are key to taking the chequered flag. Gamers can also take on Blitz – a wild, high-pressure challenge where players must race against the clock to reach the next checkpoint before time runs out. Gamers who download the console versions can also play online for a limited period of 2 weeks from release, experiencing up to 16 player free ride in a limited area of the Tsunami Reef zone or challenging up to 6 other players in the Ocean Rush career race.

Celebrating the demo’s arrival, a new video showcases the wheel-to-wheel racing, open landscapes, diverse vehicles and dramatic weather which up to 16 players can enjoy in FUEL’s stunning game world. The video is available from www.fuel-game.com (in the Downloads section).

FUEL (the full game) is now available on all three platforms mentioned above.

Re: FUEL Demo Released on Consoles and PC

Is that 2pm today or tomorrow. If it was today, they are late!

Comment

I'll probably check this out on the PS3 since it's a racer, but it sounds pretty cool.

Comment

I'll have to download the demo on my PS3 after work. Not the biggest fan of racers, but it's worth a shot.

EDIT: Spoke to soon. Looks like it isn't in the store update

Comment

So...this demo release is a fail today...?

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
            So...this demo release is a fail today...?
            It's been out for hours now...

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

GameWatcher is a website that provides news, reviews, and guides for video games. We cover the latest games and provide in-depth analysis of them.

(If that's what you're referring to)

Comment

Simma down there Mr. McLinky Link poster!

I was referring to the PS3 as people had said it wasn't available in the store yet.

Mr. Sassy Winking Spawny Sassy Flassy Catty Catenstein...

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
                Simma down there Mr. McLinky Link poster!

I was referring to the PS3 as people had said it wasn't available in the store yet.

Mr. Sassy Winking Spawny Sassy Flassy Catty Catenstein...
                Haha my bad! ;d

Comment

It was available this morning so I'd assume it was released last night? Either way I've yet to play it, after reading a few reviews when it came out, slightly worried.

Comment

Working...
                  X