Command & Conquer 4 "Officially" Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command & Conquer 4 "Officially" Announced

A number of reports have been circling the net today that Command & Conquer 4 has "officially" been announced by EA. The first comes from Joystiq where they have spotted a Twitter posting by the account EA_UK_PR. Here's a screenshot taken:

There were also reports awhile back that a survey had given away the announcement of C&C4. Shacknews has some of those details:
    Some tentative details were suggested in that survey, which stated that "Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to the 15-year Tiberium saga with innovative RPG-like player progression, persistent in both single player and Multiplayer modes, co-op play, and new stylized, live-action cinematics."

Stay tuned for more news on Command & Conquer 4 as well as any official press release that is published.

Re: Command & Conquer 4 "Officially" Announced

I was hoping for Renegade 2 :shakehead:

Comment

I was hoping for C&C:Generals 2.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just let this poor series die already. Hasnt it suffered enough? All the things that made the game great are gone and dead, burned by the very oblisks that made it wonderful.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Westwood Studios

:rawr

Comment

EA, i am disappoint...

Comment

Why I really liked C&C 3. It is Red Alret 2 that I didn't like. What would you suggest EA to do? Drop the whole C&C franchise all together or reinvent it?

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                Why I really liked C&C 3. It is Red Alret 2 that I didn't like. What would you suggest EA to do? Drop the whole C&C franchise all together or reinvent it?
                Drop it. Its done. I mean its a circle of the same thing over and over. Its time to come up with a new story line RTS game.

Here, I will tell you what is going to happen in C&C4.

The world will fight over tiberium while it kills everyone. Because its so needed there will be wars over it and NOD will do bad things to get it and blame GDI on it. GDI will get a bad rep and everyone will hate them as GDI continues the struggle with low resources. Meanwhile, Cane is doing something in the background with a new super weapon that will destroy GDI and the blue zones once and for all. Someone in NOD will have a change of heart and tell GDI just in time to stop the plan. Cane dies or escapes, doesnt matter as he will be back again, and the world is safe once more....til next time.

The End.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  Here, I will tell you what is going to happen in C&C4.

The world will fight over tiberium while it kills everyone. Because its so needed there will be wars over it and NOD will do bad things to get it and blame GDI on it. GDI will get a bad rep and everyone will hate them as GDI continues the struggle with low resources. Meanwhile, Cane is doing something in the background with a new super weapon that will destroy GDI and the blue zones once and for all. Someone in NOD will have a change of heart and tell GDI just in time to stop the plan. Cane dies or escapes, doesnt matter as he will be back again, and the world is safe once more....til next time.

The End.
                  :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You win, that is the truth.

Comment

What I would like to see is them do a C&C: Modern Warfare type of game. Kind of like C&C: Generals was.

Comment

Generals was suppose to be a third (or fourth if you count renegade that no one speaks of) line in the story.

C&C
                      C&C Red Alert
                      C&C Generals

Im sure they will make a second one and another red alert.

Also, dont get me wrong, C&C was my FIRST purchased video game and I loved it, its just not quite the same.

Also, another article posted mentions this is the last one :O

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                      X