New DiRT 2 Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DiRT 2 Screenshots

Codemasters has released ten new screenshots for their upcoming racing title DiRT 2. These new screens show off more of the great environments you'll be racing in. Scheduled for a release in September, DiRT 2 will be available on the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP.

Re: New DiRT 2 Screenshots

My god there is simply NO WAY those screenshots are real. Those graphics look better then Crysis. The water, the mud, the dirt. Looks so good

Comment

That's CGI right there...

Comment

Notice how every screenshot has rather a lot of blur? Yep, that's why. (and probably CGI too)

I'm not arguing it doesn't look good though, because it does.

Comment

Pic 8 is definitely hax >.>

Comment

If it looks like that on release then WOW.

Comment

I'm afraid of the system requirements if those screenshots are the real deal.

Comment

There has been gameplay videos out for a while. Here is a short example.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

On a side note, the new engine noises sound amazing!

Comment

Just thought I would bump this as in the most recent Futuremark newsletter they mentioned that Codemasters is delaying this game because they want to implement Microsofts new API DX11...So those screenshots could most definitely be real...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
                    Just thought I would bump this as in the most recent Futuremark newsletter they mentioned that Codemasters is delaying this game because they want to implement Microsofts new API DX11...So those screenshots could most definitely be real...
                    Correct you are.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                    X