Battlefield 1943 Guadalcanal Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1943 Guadalcanal Trailer Released

Electronic Arts and DICE has released the fifth official trailer for the upcoming downloadable game in the Battlefield series, Battlefield 1943. The new trailer features the Guadalcanal level. Take a look:

<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://tgv.fliggo.com/embed/NR0CEGV9"></param><param name="wmode" value="opaque"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="yes"></param><embed src="http://tgv.fliggo.com/embed/NR0CEGV9" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="opaque" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="yes" width="500" height="315" flashvars="logo=http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/videos/watermark.png"></embed></object>

This trailer may seem somewhat familiar to many because an unfinished version was mistakenly released by EA Sweden last week and posted here at Total Battlefield. So check out the new version above.

Re: Battlefield 1943 Guadalcanal Trailer Released

Cool video but not sure which platform to get this on.

Comment

PC Bro, PC!!!!

Comment

Battlefield died to me after 2142. But since this game keeps getting great reviews, and uses the killer combination of vehicles and infantry, that spark in my heart has re-ignited.

Comment

I can't wait until the 8th hopefully the 360 version will hold me over until the PC version comes out, and with any luck the PC version will hold me over until BFBC2.

Comment

I can't wait for the PC version. :weo:

Comment

looks very cool,loved 1942 deffo pc

Comment

when does it come out for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by [1SOC]2|Pvt.wolf106
                  when does it come out for PC?
                  They have not said yet.

But if, We take what info they have given us, September, Add 3 months for the usual dice delay's, multiply by the ammount of money made by the xbox version and add in the first year or so of bugged gamplay, you get July 9th 4021 just after lunch.

Right now September 30th has been the date thats been floating arround there, but its not official.

Comment

Originally posted by garandx
                    They have not said yet.

But if, We take what info they have given us, September, Add 3 months for the usual dice delay's, multiply by the ammount of money made by the xbox version and add in the first year or so of bugged gamplay, you get July 9th 4021 just after lunch.

Right now September 30th has been the date thats been floating arround there, but its not official.
                    hmm gonna have to get my great great great great great great great great...*takes deep breath*... great great great great great nephew to buy me it.:thumbsup:

Comment

mmmm will have to get this for ps3 and PC i think!

Comment

This is a PC thing definatly.

Comment

Too bad they can't majorly dumb this down and put it on Wiiware :P

Comment

Working...
                          X