New MAG Developer Diary - PMCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MAG Developer Diary - PMCs

The PlayStation Blog was updated with the latest developer diary from the guys at Zipper Interactive, creators of the ambitious 256 player game MAG. This latest entry discusses the three groups found in the game.
    We’re back with another behind-the-scenes for MAG! This week, in the third “MAG Mondays” dev diary installment, Zipper Interactive gives us an in-depth look at each of the three PMCs in the game: Raven, S.V.E.R., and Valor.

Do you associate with the high-tech, polished Raven, or are you drawn in by the traditional military style of Valor? Or perhaps you’re into the edgy, aggressive S.V.E.R.? I’ve chosen my allegiance; which private army will you join?

You can find previous dev diaries for MAG by visiting here.

Re: New MAG Developer Diary - PMCs

I have a feeling this my fail. Why didn't anyone making PC games think of 256 MP:awes2 lol

Comment

Re: New MAG Developer Diary - PMCs

As much as the concept looks good, and i know its a way away from release so its not polished by any means, but did you actually see anyone shooting accurately at anyone else? For the "guys with all the training" they sure skipped the lessons on aiming, most of the bullets seemed to be firing randomly in the air.

Comment

Working...
      X