Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 1943 PSN Beta Gameplay Footage Released

Originally posted by Corkum
    That battlefield looked a bit deserted. I am still not yet sold.
    I Noticed too but im confussed also!,a dozen more maps and a few more vehicles they could sell a title like this for full price.

On the plus side i do like the old Rifles:salute:

Comment

awesome, cant wait to play it. for the past week and a half ive been checking 1943's twitter page to see when its going to be out. i cant wait

as for the sniper and the one shot kill, the person was already damaged then the sniper shot him. in bad company it takes 2 shots with a bolt action sniper (not them damn semi ones) to kill a person unless you get a head shot.

The video didnt show it but the guy was probably damaged from getting shot while in the tank or by it.

Comment

Reload animations are to die for.

Comment

cant wait for PC version! FPS console is a no go!

Comment

For some reason on the vehicle thing and others, I get the feeling EA is taking from the mods/other games out there. Don't know why, just do.

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
              cant wait for PC version! FPS console is a no go!
              I agree 100% with what you are saying , PC will be great but console is a no go , even if I do have to wait an extra 3 months for it

Comment

OH crap they did it again the sniper rifle even kills when you shoot at legs.

Comment

I guess I will play BFH and BF2 while I wait for this one.

Comment

5. it actually shows you in your own little gun hud how many bullets without a number you have left..i think that's lame..i never ever seen that applied like that.[/QUOTE]

you never played medal of honor allied assault? the game that started online fps?

Comment

no i play battlefield thats it
                      k thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                        I Noticed too but im confussed also!,a dozen more maps and a few more vehicles they could sell a title like this for full price.

On the plus side i do like the old Rifles:salute:
                        They should just do a remake of 1942 with the frostbite engine :|:

Comment

Amen Red Trooper..... Amen...

Anyways, I think it looks awesome! Just on thing, does anyone know if there are going to be bots for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                            OH crap they did it again the sniper rifle even kills when you shoot at legs.
                            i hope it isnt hardcore/normal like cod.

Comment

That must be the console version. Is it me or does BF2 look better then this. Sure the Char models look a bit better but the vehicles in BF2 and the environment in bf2 looks better imo. Of course the destructive environment is a plus.

Comment

I'm very happy with iron sights. I heard before that iron sights wouldn't be included and instead there would be a slight zoom to the crosshairs.

I know this isn't a MilSim but I was hoping they would at least have realistic amounts of bullets in weapons. The M1 Garand looked like it had 10 or 12 bullets.

I'm looking forward to this game!

Comment

Working...
                                X