Battlefield 1943 PSN Beta Gameplay Footage Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1943 PSN Beta Gameplay Footage Released

Game Trailers has released new gameplay footage from the PlayStationNetwork beta version of Battlefield 1943. Take a look:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=51777"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=51777" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed></object>

Check back to Total Battlefield for more BF 1943 news.

Re: Battlefield 1943 PSN Beta Gameplay Footage Released

Looks awesome
    btw the M1 Garand and the Thompson looks same as ones of MoH Airborne

Comment

Maybe that's why they have a K98 sniper rifle for Japan. They said they already had a K98, and rather then make the Arisaka which would cost money they used what they had.

After looking through the video, and old MOH:A SS they look similar, but are not the same. They are the same weapons so looking similar would be normal I suppose.

Comment

This latest video makes me really hyped to play the game. Pity that I have to wait until September (as a PC gamer).

Comment

wow so they awarding pts for destroying vehicles now eh? that's good.

Comment

very nice. This game is going to be a blast to play. :thumbsup:

Comment

looks really fun might buy this one with birthday money

Comment

How would one get access to the beta?

Comment

a definite buy. all of my current games have gotten stale so i neeed a fresh one to play.

p.s. the console aiming makes me sick lol

Comment

Oh god, does console gaming ever make me sick too!!!! But I am lucky enough to have a 360 so I will play it till the pc version comes out.

Comment

Iron Sights FTW!

Comment

That battlefield looked a bit deserted. I am still not yet sold.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                          How would one get access to the beta?
                          selective press beta I reckon

Comment

i would like to take this chance to point out 5 important key features that well, i don't think anyone knew about..

1. many of us including my self were worried about air ground balance.
                            the aa clearly works effectively..
                            meaning this will not be a plane rape game like previous wake.
                            i think he actually hit the plane once and it went down.

2.you can clearly see the sniper rifle shot was not a head shot yet the guy still died with one shot. this is good because it looks like he was shot in the heart to me. he died. realistic anyway.

3. base rape..you can clearly see this guy is getting spawn killed on the carrier and the non cap attacker received no points..
                            nice job with fixing the uncap base rape DICE!!!

the screen reads no points in home base +0

4. also u can clearly see when he blows up the car with the rocket you get defending points as well as points for blowing up the car as well as a defensive kill bonus plus points for actually killing the guy in the vehicle..23 points for one kill in total..AMAZING.

5. it actually shows you in your own little gun hud how many bullets without a number you have left..i think that's lame..i never ever seen that applied like that.

Comment

are you sure that guy blew up the jeep? i thought i saw another rocket or projectile come from another angle, and i thought someone else killed it, either that or the bazooka has some crazy splash damage.

i do like getting pts. for destroying vehicles. sometimes you almost blow it up but the driver gets out and then it blows up, giving you no pts. it's about time it gets rewarded.

Comment

Working...
                              X