Dead Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Snow

Well, I heard about this movie from fourzerotwo's blog a while back when he went to the Sundance Film Festival, but Jock Yitch from BASHandSLASH pointed out a trailer for this movie, and it reminded me that this movie must be seen by any zombie fan, or by lovers of cheesy movies that are supposed to be scary. I loved the movie Shaun of the Dead and I am hoping that I will be able to see this movie as it looks hilarious, whether it is supposed to be or not. Please...enjoy!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3-KQh87_V2Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3-KQh87_V2Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Official Website for Dead Snow

Re: Dead Snow

ur late.

Comment

And your avatar is a threat, the #1 threat, to these forums. Some people may have not heard about this before, hence the post.

Comment

lol nice news too me!

Comment

Haha, just saw this, its ****ing hilarious!

Comment

saw it aswell good start but at the ending the went a little bit to far

Comment

the Movie wasnt all that great its abit cheesy SMALL SPOILER

like the part where the onslaught of Nazi Zombies where runniing over the hill, and then they just massacre the zombies ,but he gets his Private Area chewed off which was kinda funny.

Comment

Working...
              X