Battlefield Podcast Episode 115 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Podcast Episode 115 Released

The team behind the Battlefield Podcast series is back today after a long break with the release of episode 115. Here is what they had to say:
    After 5 months of silence we are back with episode 115, renewed hope and enthusiasm, and a larger panel with more opinions and attitudes for everything in the Battlefield franchise. This episode is all about catching up, as we talk about Battlefield Heroes, BF2 Patch 1.5 Beta, BF 1943, and BF: Bad Company 2. Enjoy!

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gZR__LkkjaoB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Be sure to check it out and post your feedback either in this thread, or in their forums. You can visit their site by clicking here.

Re: Battlefield Podcast Episode 115 Released

i didnt know rush limbaugh played bf2

Comment

fun show guys but i gotta be honest, it lacks professionalism :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
        i didnt know rush limbaugh played bf2
        He wishes he was Rush, and so do I.

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic
          fun show guys but i gotta be honest, it lacks professionalism :thumbsup:
          Professionalism? I don't think we ever claimed to have any of that.... pfew! :salute:

Comment

I enjoyed it, cheers fellas.

Comment

Excellent podcast guys. Glad to see you back! The new site looks great btw..

Comment

The echo on the guy on the left is extremely annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by socko7
                  The echo on the guy on the left is extremely annoying.
                  Yes, I know. Unfortunately I didn't realize that until after we were finished and it was already our fourth kick at it. Like I said, we were a bit rusty, but it's been fixed so it won't happen again.

Thanks for enduring

Comment

Great show as always! Thanks for keeping up the dedication and hard work :thumbsup:

I've been away from Battlefield, and this Podcast has made me want to come back! The enthusiasm of your hosts presenting new features of 1.5 patch, eg. F35/J10, and the new map Operation Blue Pearl.

JudgementDay sounds cool with that echo Darth Vader voice hehe
                    These unforeseen incidents does happen from time to time, it's ok

He's improved quite a bit casting, with less 'uhhhs' and pauses, overall way smoother in getting through his ideas.

Comment

Thanks! Please do suggest stuff for us to talk about so we don't get boring

Comment

Working...
                      X