Mysterious Email From Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Email From Nintendo

When I checked my inbox today I had an email from my PR Contact at Nintendo. The email was titled "The Legacy Began..." and it sparked my interest. Here is what was inside:

With no text alongside it, I can only assume that Ninty will be announcing a new title, and soon. Tracing back Nintendo's publishing history to this time ten years ago, you will see that the only franchise they started in '99 was Super Smash Bros. Looking at this picture, you can see that the color scheme matches that of the Smash Bros universe. Am I on to something? I sure hope so.

Re: Mysterious Email From Nintendo

More than ten years ago could mean any series before 1999. I'm not even going to try guessing; it's pointless.

Comment

Are they about to milk so more money out of an old IP again? No suprises I guess

Comment

The Legacy began more then 10 years ago....

If i really have to guess, i would guess it's gonna be the new Zelda.
        Legacy = Legend

Though the color scheme matches Smash Bros. they also have a small resemblance to OoT. Since they made a great Smash Bros. game for the Wii already and just ported TP from the Cube to the Wii. My guesses are they gonna announce the new Zelda for the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley
          The Legacy began more then 10 years ago....

If i really have to guess, i would guess it's gonna be the new Zelda.
          Legacy = Legend

Though the color scheme matches Smash Bros. they also have a small resemblance to OoT. Since they made a great Smash Bros. game for the Wii already and just ported TP from the Cube to the Wii. My guesses are they gonna announce the new Zelda for the Wii.
          That's what I thought at well. But Zelda originally debuted in 1987, and I would think its popularity peaked with A Link To The Past in 1992.

Comment

OoT brought in some huge fan base. It's a toss up to SSB or Zelda I think

Comment

Working...
            X