Battlefield Heroes Blog - News from James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Heroes Blog - News from James

A new story has been posted on the Battlefield Heroes blog by James Salt, Senior Producer. He gives us a quick update on the process of distributing keys for the second stage of the beta.
    [FL]http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/images/salt.png[/FL] Hello Heroes!

As many of you know, we started the second phase of the beta on Wednesday.

The servers went live around 15:00 CET; allowing those who participated in the previous beta to sign back in. That’s around 20, 000 people.

We’ve been monitoring our network since Wednesday, to make sure it’s happy handing those 20, 000, before we invite more people. As much as I’d like to send beta keys to all 100, 000 of you right now, it would mean the servers would break, and no-one could play.

That said, we feel we can invite more people. So in the next week we’ll be mailing out several thousand new beta keys to the folks still on the waiting list from the previous beta phase. After this we will start sending out keys to people who signed up on this site.

On the subject of the previous beta phase, those keys were distributed by one of our partners, a company called QA Boss. We understand that a number of people they sent beta keys to, never actually received them. Commonly with mass mailing this is due to spam filters at your email provider. To stop spam even arriving at your inbox there are lists of ‘safe senders’ which email servers use to cut out spam. We are in contact with QA Boss to see if they have any information on who didn’t receive their key in the first beta phase. We’ll let you know how that goes.
    You can see his full post on the BFH website here. Good luck to all who signed up but don't have keys yet!

Re: Battlefield Heroes Blog - News from James

Great .

Pitty they didn't anti-alias that image on their site with this post :-D.

Comment

argh, ive been dieing to get my hands on this since last may, and now that its so close i cant ****ing wait!

Comment

and 50.000 of all that people already hate the game before trying it out but still applied for a key just to prove their point.

so anyone that joins the beta, be prepared for alot of crying

Comment

The game will probably have a high turn over rate but maybe that's a good thing, if everyone loved it to death they couldn't afford the infrastructure to manage the game.

Comment

has got to be a great game for all ages! My little cousins play this every time they come over. I gotta say, "if u aint got it, your missing out".

NOTE: THIS is only a BETA!!! People who play don't realize it.....

Comment

I've had a key since the first round and haven't gotten around to reinstalling it yet Maybe this week.

Comment

Working...
              X