CoD:WW Activity Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD:WW Activity Book

Well, this is definitely one of the more unique news pieces I've seen in a while. First, we had gamers taking over road signs, now we have gamers making children books...learn to crawl, walk, prone, kill.
    Air strikes, 7 kill helicopters, rifle mounted grenade launchers - what do they have in common? Well for starters, they’re all things that a child will never get to enjoy for himself. The thrill of the sniper head shot or calling in murderous German shepherds on your enemy in a game of Call of Duty is tucked far away in the corners of the rated “M for mature” box, sadly. But what if there was a way to get the youth of today in on all the polygonal war recreations that modern gaming has been tasteless nice enough to bring us, but without getting their precious little mitts all bloody? Well, today there is a way. We present you with the latest installment in our hallowed Activity Book series, the Call of Duty Activity Book For Kids.

See the whole activity book here. Check out other silly gaming items at The Minus World.

SO, would you have liked to have this activity book when you were young?

Thanks to PlanetCoD for the heads up on this.

Re: CoD:WW Activity Book

:shakehead:

Comment

Put together Soap MacTavish! :yay:

Comment

Sure I would. When I was a kid (hehe) I had GI Joe coloring books. I was coloring red and blue laser fire and tanks and bomber planes. Cobra Commander never looked so good

Also, I found all the hidden stuff in the picture :thumbsup:

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

That's pretty cool

Comment

Working...
          X