Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double-XP for The Big Game this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double-XP for The Big Game this weekend!

Pay attention, we have an official post from JD over at the CoD:Hub. For those who like legit xp, here is another chance! We have yet ANOTHER double-xp weekend. Man, it's like Oprah is handing out her extra food or something, making everyone else large and in charge! Eat below:
    In lieu of the festivities which will no-doubt keep most of you in front of your TV's all weekend, we've decided to initiate yet another weekend of Double-XP Jan 30 – Feb 1 to compliment The Big Game!

Not only will you be receiving Double-XP, but we're introducing two new playlists to the Xbox 360 and PS3 by popular request: Team Tactical (4v4) and Mercenary TDM (no parties allowed)! Team Tactical will pit two teams of four against each other in a random rotation of all the Team-Based gametypes.

It all starts tomorrow morning PST (Friday the 30th)

Thanks for the great suggestions on those playlists, and keep 'em coming in the Forums. We'll see you online!

Regards, -JD (Go Cardinals)

I too will be rooting for the Cardinals. Warner is a good guy, and of course they're the underdogs. Enjoy the big game people! January 30th - February 1st, start killing people! ...online in CoD:WaW...

Re: Double-XP for The Big Game this weekend!

Steelers to win, and I just borrowed CoD4 for PS3, so I'll be playing it for the next couple weeks (as well as Skate 2, and Fallout 3 after)

Comment

Working...
    X