Play Call of Duty: World at War with Fall Out Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Call of Duty: World at War with Fall Out Boy

Want to play Call of Duty: World at War with the rich and famous? Well this next event on Xbox Live's "Game with Fame" series allows you to do just that. Take a look:
    On the heels of releasing their fifth studio album, Folie à Deux, multi-platinum selling artists Fall Out Boy will be on Xbox LIVE® December 19 to play members in Call of Duty®: World at War.

If you're an Xbox LIVE Gold member, and you want a chance to play with Fall Out Boy, send a friend request to the following Gamertag and be online half an hour before (1:30 P.M.) the Game with Fame session starts on Friday, December 19, 2:00 P.M. ET.

GWF FallOutBoy

For more information on this event be sure to visit here.

Re: Play Call of Duty: World at War with Fall Out Boy

News I wouldn't have posted whether I was gone or not lol. I loathe Fall Out Boy...loathe. :evil:

Comment

Who are these people and why would I want to pwn them on Xbox?

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

They are quite a popular band, but it's a matter of taste and if you don't like them, then you don't have none.

Comment

LOL RKO, Thats good!

Crunch

Comment

RKO is wrong! :rawr

Fall Out Boy was good...

Comment

Never heard of Fall out Boy? Is he like Fifty Cents or Piff Diddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                I thought they were good?

My hobby isnt music, its killing people online, so I dont know a lot of musical "talent" out there.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
                  Thats fine, just means you don't know much about the US Pop scene. Which isn't a bad thing at all, because US pop music is sooo freaking bad.

Comment

I know this is off-topic, but they're not pop like Hannah Montana are they? They're more adult and rock to be classed as pop.

Comment

They are a Rock band that along with other ppl in this thread, i hate. They are just in the pop scene, not necessarily Pop the music, from what ive seen kiddies worship them and their goofy *** emo selves.

Comment

Pfft! Everyone knows who the real Fallout Boy is...

Comment

Please do not taint the name of rock by saying Fall Out Boy is rock. They're a scr-emo band, a pop-rock band at best if you're a fan. They do not have very good musical ability, but luckily for them, teenage girls don't really care. And many people have said, they're horrible live (as if they're not bad enough on the radio). But, when you're live, people get to actually see how musically talented you are, well, they're are still objects helping you, but yes, they fail live.

Sorry, but people who think Fall Out Boy is a musically talented group are right up there with people who think the acting in Fast and Furious isn't horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz View Post
                            Sorry, but people who think Fall Out Boy is a musically talented group are right up there with people who think the acting in Fast and Furious isn't horrible.
                            Funny you should say that because its one of my favourite movies.

Comment

I'll make sure to wear my "antlers" when kicking their tails at CODWaW

Comment

Working...
                              X