Conquest Mode Patch Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest Mode Patch Released

Dice and EA has released the new patch today for Battlefield: Bad Company on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The patch adds the long awaited conquest gametype. Check it out:
    A brand new multiplayer mode is here, and it's free!

Content includes the traditional Battlefield multiplayer game mode, Conquest. Conquest focuses on the capture and control of flags; once a team captures a control point, its members can re-spawn in the area. When a team loses control of all their flags or control points, they cannot re-spawn.

Maintaining control over the flags on the battlefield is a key to victory and the ability to re-spawn troops close to the battlefront can make all the difference for that last offensive push. Four existing maps have been redesigned along with all new lighting and weather effects, to give players a great battlefield on which to play Conquest. Upon entering one of these maps, the U.S. ARMY will face off against either the Russian or Middle Eastern Coalition forces and the battle for control of the territory will begin.

Don't have a copy of BF:Bad Company yet? Better go out and get one now!

The download is only 97MB! See you on the Battlefield.

Re: Conquest Mode Patch Released

Better than gold rush, thats for sure.

Comment

Am I blind or is there no way to filter conquest from gold rush?!

Comment

There is, at custom match you can choose.
        LOLOLLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
          Am I blind or is there no way to filter conquest from gold rush?!
          the answer to that question would be yes.

Comment

Where the hell is the option to select conquest games? I dont see it in custom match!!!!

ok you have to go to game content in market place and download it.....sheesh!!!!!
            they could have told you that.

Comment

this is good, now that the console patch is out of the way they can start on the PC patch!

Comment

Anyone having trouble updating?

I get to the screen "Theres a patch ready for downloading... 1.10 such and such." I hit OK then it resets the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                X