Goldrush = TF2?
    Yeah, I thought that too. :hmm:

Comment

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Survival Guide

awsome it looks like I am going to go buy xbox360

Comment

well.... cool game.
        it is sad , that this game don't come out for pc!

I JUST HOPE that bf3 have this things like bad company

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
          Is it just me, or does this game look almost exactly like BF2, just with better graphics, different movement, and destructible environments?

The vehicles are the same, the guns, the artillery, the medic bags, the kits when people die...

I'm not saying that's bad. It's actually good because it's hopefully a preview of BF3
          Why wouldn´t it be almost exactly like BF2? It is Battlefield from EA/Dice. It would be kinda strange if it did not look like BF2.:hmm:

And if this really could be a preview of BF3 I am more exited than a 8 year old boy on Christmas eve.

Comment

yea me too, but i think we wont have any annauncmenet from BF3 until bc release what do you think guys :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Levente
              yea me too, but i think we wont have any annauncmenet from BF3 until bc release what do you think guys :|:
              I think there will be something said about BF3 before it's released but I think it the first trailer of it will be put in bad company. :nod:

Comment

The Project Reality has already same functions as I saw here
                Nice enhancements, but what about game play? Do I need to run like crazy from one flag to another again? And why is luggage coming out of peoples heads?

I really hope that BF3 will hit with realism, i dont want to shoot the rabbits again :laugh:

Comment

That looks great!

I hope BF3 looks as good

Comment

I would much rather prefer BF3 to have exactly the same realism as BF2, I think that realism mods are better left to the community because realism games dont tend to bring in a big initial player base.

Get enough players in game first then make it realistic later. I love PR but BF2 is just more fun for relaxing.

Comment

BF1942 and BF2 were never meant to be realistic. They were made with an arcade style of gameplay and that is the way it should stay. There are other games and mods out there if you want realism.

Comment

Unfortunately there is no serious competition for BF series. ARMA has too strange handling for me and American Army is infantry based.
                        You guys gave good point but I still hope that BF3 will bring more mature game play.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth
                          You guys gave good point but I still hope that BF3 will bring more mature game play.
                          I hope so too... I hope the kids either learn to play or do something else (says me being 15 cough cough)

TF2 is one of the most "mature" games I've seen and I mean it's not realistic at all so realism does not equal more mature players unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                          X