Machinima Releases Episode 2 of "Retalitation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machinima Releases Episode 2 of "Retalitation"

Machinima has now released Episode #2 of Retaliation further expanding their video series of Call of Duty 4. Just like the first episode, this leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting more.

<embed src="http://www.machinima.com/_flash_media_player/mediaplayer.swf" width="400" height="300" flashvars="&file=http://www.machinima.com/f/cceda37cd539fe3a7ac60d032de3c5cf&height=300&width= 400" />

Good job you guys at Machinima, keep up the excellent work!:thumbsup:

Re: Machinima Releases Episode 2 of &quot;Retalitation&quot;

no offence to the guys at machinima, but that was a bit wierd IMO... i just dont get it... and the part around 3 minutes... lol to that!

Comment

Good work... but I really didn't comprehend what was happening.

Comment

I think I know what was happening:
        The Brits and Americans were having a contest to see who can drop the F bomb the most.

Comment

Yeah, the amount of pointless swearing lost the storyline completely and turned it into a bad Hollywood F-fest tbh. But still good camera work.

I think a "what happend last time" flick at the begining would do wonders and maybe a slightly longer episode. I'm not against swearing, I mean in a fight there is gonna be some but that was just pointless...

Comment

The only scene I had issues with was the gratuitious swearing of the 2 Marines on the roof early on. Came off as a Hollywood "B" movie, or 2 teenagers posing. If they clean that up and only swear in circumstances of stress or surprise, I think it'll be OK.

I had trouble understanding the heavy Brit accents too, but I think part of that was due to the background music/sound being a bit too loud.

I'm still liking this thing overall.

Comment

That was good, but not as great as the first episode. That last bit had me wanting the next episode however.

Comment

So dark it's hard to see what's going on.

Comment

It was a pretty good make. It made sense, but the two US guys cussing it out was a bit strange. I know guys who cuss every other word, but I cant see an elite team do that. Maybe I am wrong and a guy in an elite military unit can confirm

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

so your saying if i make a shatty machinima, and say the f word alot pplz will watch? cuz thats bascally what happend

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
                      so your saying if i make a shatty machinima, and say the f word alot pplz will watch? cuz thats bascally what happend
                      Most people seemed to really enjoy Ep 1 ( http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=147517 ), which had very little swearing, and seemed fairly well done.

Only now did Ep 2 kind of push things too far. The author himself on another forum said that he hated the original cut, trying to focus too much on dialogue, so he tried to re-edit it as best he could.

Let's see how Ep 3 turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
                        It wasnt as good as 1.

But if you are asking me that question, I dont know, make one and I will let you know

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

How'd they get those vehicles?

Comment

You guys totaly missed the point of the swearing part. First off, you have to remember what happen in part 1 where they watched their freinds get killed after being called off the kill shot that would of stoped that from happening. This pissed off the sniper team + add that to the fact that they had been up for around 30 hours strate and you get lots of swearing. And "yes" I've known SF guys who talk just like that and even more if their pissed off or drunk. But it would of came off better if they had cut back on it a tad since most ppl don't know or understand that they really do speak like that. Still a very good show and I can't wait to see the next one!

Comment

Exciting

Comment

Working...
                              X