No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Available for Pre-Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Available for Pre-Order?

The guys over at Game UK have given us a possible insight into the release date of Battlefield 3, the latest addition to the popular Battlefield franchise. The site claims the game will be available for purchase in 98 days, although details on prices and content are still unavailable.

Be sure to check it out for yourselves here!

The recent advertising of community manager positions in DICE also acts as proof that we will soon be tearing round the battlefield again!

Stay tuned for the latest news!

Update:

Game UK has now released the price for Battlefield 3 (£34.99/$69.98) and has made it available for pre-release purchase.

The release date stays the same, but despite no official word from EA, it still looks likely we will see the new addition before Christmas.

whooop

alex can i have your babies now?

Comment

I wish...It probrably wont be out until next xmas.

Comment

Lawl you never know with these game shops... A game shop in sweden lets you pre-order Diablo 3 since like 4 years back or something. Because they are sure it will come at SOME point. However I dare saying it hasn't even been started on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
          alex can i have your babies now?
          Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
          I wish...It probrably wont be out until next xmas.
          Hmm... Nah it's just my bad humour.

Seems weird that Game has a release date for BF3 when EA/DICE haven't said anything about it, although I really hope that BF3 is out by then

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
            Seems weird that Game has a release date for BF3 when EA/DICE haven't said anything about it, although I really hope that BF3 is out by then
            though saying that if they have to take longer to make it good then i'll be happy, i dont want something else to be rushed

Comment

dude!...

Comment

I have a felling that this is probably going to be a pc version of bad company or something similar

Comment

i have a theory why they aint showing us stuff,

cos like battlefield 2 they had an awesome game to start out with, but it changed so much nefore the final release, by not showing us pre-release footage and such, we cant tell what has been changed

Comment

preorders and real release dates are two entirely different things. i cant count how many times ive seen a retailer make up a release date off the top of their heads just so they can get the game cataloged and listed on the website. thats also almost the exact same date amazon lists bad company to go on sale so it could be bad company.

we will be very lucky if we have BF3 by next xmas and id love to eat those words and be wrong, i truly would.

Comment

Um maybe the idiots mixed BF:BC with BF3 and think its for PC or BF3 and BF:BC are coming out the same day

But I think they just screwed up

Comment

Battlefield 3

Release Date: 28/03/2008
                        Pre-order
                        98 days to go

28/03/2008 < yea right ! when they havent even properlly annouced it. just rumors. unless Dice if just gonna spring out and surprise us with a game on that date.. maybe thats what they've been working on which would explain the absence for BF2142 support of patches and whatnot. but REALLY doubtful as to wether they will release a game on that date.

Comment

This time I will wait a month or two after the release to see if it`s worth buying or not.

Comment

Oh god. Not BF3. Please, let it die with BF2142. The last thing we need is BF3.

Comment

Hopefully vista compatible and no bugs. BUt then I rather look forward to Farcry 2

Comment

Working...
                              X