Game Releases Update 11-19-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Releases Update 11-19-07

This week we see the release of one of TGN's featured games Unreal Tournament for the PC. Xbox 360 gamers get the sci-fi game MassEffect, and Rock Band debuts on PS3 and 360. Plus many more for every system. Check out Total Gaming Network's Game Releases Update for the Week of November 19th, 2007.

Rock Band (11-20-07) Xbox 360

Rock Band takes on the ideas of Guitar Hero series in that gamers can pick up a instrument and play according to the notes displayed on the screen.

Rock Band allows for more then just a Guitar. Gamers can bang the drums, string up more then one guitar and even sing vocals.

Just like other music games players can customize there character to there liking and rock out with there cocks out.

Only two game modes are present a solo tour mode as well as a band world tour mode.

The game although does not have a online multiplayer mode but what else is better then playing in your living room with 3 other friends and rocking out at the same time.

Rock Band is developed by Harmonix Music Systems and is released November 20th, 2007 for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
    :|: Thats All I can Say, weirdest thing I've heard all day

Comment

yea i just noticed i put there instead of their oups.

Comment

Are we talking male chickens? "...rock out with there cocks out" is just a little lacking in tact.

Comment

Working...
        X