Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avenger7144
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Thanks for all the hard work we love the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • sava700
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by GrössKopf
    but... but... BF2 is the most perfect engine in gaming history... it's beautiful!!

    [/sarcasm]
    You must be talking about Crysis... :shock:

    Leave a comment:


  • GrossKopf
    replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by sava700
    well I think DP was being sarcastic lol cause I would imagin they are hard to do with what you have to work with "BF2 engine" hint hint
    but... but... BF2 is the most perfect engine in gaming history... it's beautiful!!

    [/sarcasm]

    Leave a comment:


  • SJB
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    NICE! this should be fun

    Leave a comment:


  • sava700
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by GrössKopf
    Just my opinion, I think they look rather silly since that happens quiet often...
    well I think DP was being sarcastic lol cause I would imagin they are hard to do with what you have to work with "BF2 engine" hint hint

    Leave a comment:


  • GrossKopf
    replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
    Because it is the best we can do spice up the boring default BF2 scorch marks given the limited tool set we have to work with.
    Just my opinion, I think they look rather silly since that happens quiet often...

    Leave a comment:


  • DrunkenPirate
    replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
    Why is the crater of the explosion from the tomahawk above ground?
    Because it is the best we can do spice up the boring default BF2 scorch marks given the limited tool set we have to work with.

    Leave a comment:


  • DeathIsYou
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
    Why is the crater of the explosion from the tomahawk above ground?


    I'm glad to see you were on my clan's server, [RIP]. (If you look you can see '[RIP]Dodger' in the top left )

    -ON TOPIC :p-

    I'm glad to see they keep updating POE, it's a brilliant mod nd it hs really developed over the versions!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ev!L ErN!E
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Nice update! Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • sava700
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    the crater thing is just a static issue but doesn't seem to effect game play so I could care less.

    As for populating servers, ours got as high as 17players last night but we saw alot of disconnects as well. This is even after I changed everything including in the name of the server v1.8. I'm not sure what else to do to attract players cept maybe post about it in the General Discussion but EA giving POE2 one or two days in that popup advertisment when you run the game might help :)

    I'd also like to add something that might be scaring players away.. if your server is running the "POEstat" version then its going to give a few second delay to upload the stats to the streaming server. The end result of this is during those few seconds you will see a "Problem with connection" and your just paused there for that time till it moves on to the next map/round.

    This has nothing to do with the server itself just figured I'd let players know this!

    Leave a comment:


  • Trevortt
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Why is the crater of the explosion from the tomahawk above ground?

    Leave a comment:


  • [ptg]chef_uk
    replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    No problems using the patch here.

    [PTG]...1.8...poestats (UK) is up and running for all you UK/Euro players

    Leave a comment:


  • Trevortt
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    With the patch from 1.7 to 1.8 it crashed all the time, so i am now downloading the full version.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mitch
    Guest replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
    A lot of EU servers and some US servers I have seen are still running 1.7
    I may not have been paying attention but there did not seem to be much fan fair prior to the release so I am not sure that everyone is aware of the new release.

    The only reason I knew about this release is that I host the mod files on my site and I had received an email from the POE2 mod team so that i could get them uploaded to my site in time for the release date.

    We have a US based server running the new version but have not seen much traffic yet. Hopefully as the weekend progresses more players and servers will update to the new version.

    Mitch


    Leave a comment:


  • teetsaar123
    replied
    Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.8 Client Released

    im a sp fan cuz i dont trust the multiplayer from the time i bought bf2.

    Leave a comment:

Working...