Aircraft Carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Carrier

I am usualy the one answering the questions but hey. How do you get the carrier. I know theres like wasps.

Look i just put the back end of it. I have the out shell. You can stand on it and everything. When your outside of it you can't see in but inside can see out and walk out. What do i need for the inside of it.

Re: Aircraft Carrier

there is an intirior part of the wasp that you have to place.

Comment

well when i first started to play bf2. i try and see if i could drive the carrier. :P

Comment

Get all the pieces together and use the stamp and align method for perfect assembly.

Comment

that would be cool. Have a captian and people on deck shooting like artilary as cannons and jets and stuff taking off. Pretty cool. You could make it move. You can turn like those burned vehicles on the side of the road into real moving vehicles that you can drive. Elxx did it. So you could do it to a carrier.

Oh and i guess i will just try to find that interior wasp. Is it a wasp?

I only want that back half of it. So i can use it as a garage. Is it possible. Or do i have to do the whole thing and then cover up the other half with dirt. Or i guess i could have the whole thing just like sit there.

Comment

its in the wasp folder with the re3st of the parts of it.

Comment

ok ill go look

Comment

level editor>bf2>objects>staticobjects>military>unique objects>usmc carrier

Im pretty sure thats it, there are like 5 folders with parts in them, add all parts to the map and select all of them, then click stamp>aligh on the right

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                  level editor>bf2>objects>staticobjects>military>unique objects>usmc carrier

Im pretty sure thats it, there are like 5 folders with parts in them, add all parts to the map and select all of them, then click stamp>aligh on the right
                  your right. And the one with this wasp in it says interior. So i got it to work. This map is going to be a battleracer map. (hopefully)

I also did some cool stuff. I made the track go under the carrier and then a secret passage just for fun that goes to some boats that lead you to some jets and stuff. It was fun

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnick24
                    that would be cool. Have a captian and people on deck shooting like artilary as cannons and jets and stuff taking off. Pretty cool. You could make it move. You can turn like those burned vehicles on the side of the road into real moving vehicles that you can drive. Elxx did it. So you could do it to a carrier.

Oh and i guess i will just try to find that interior wasp. Is it a wasp?

I only want that back half of it. So i can use it as a garage. Is it possible. Or do i have to do the whole thing and then cover up the other half with dirt. Or i guess i could have the whole thing just like sit there.
                    Can you post the link to the thread/post/site where elxx said/released it?

Comment

no i said elxx has turned burned vehicles on the side of the road into moving trucks and stuff. So it is possible to turn those kind of objects into real vehicles. So then somone who also knows this can do it to the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnick24
                        no i said elxx has turned burned vehicles on the side of the road into moving trucks and stuff. So it is possible to turn those kind of objects into real vehicles. So then somone who also knows this can do it to the carrier.
                        Well ehh... i think that is difficult with the carrier, since it is in 5 parts.

Or merge all 5 parts into one object.

Comment

yeah i didn't think about that. I think you could join it. Even though there must have been a reason why EA didn't

Comment

Working...
                          X