Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Content Update

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
    why another patch? There isn't really alot wrong with the game as it is now. If they do patch lets hope its only for small glitches and improved client response and loading time. I DO NOT want to see anything changed for Gameplay as its Perfect the way it is.
    :laugh:

Comment

If intel flipping the bill means a steady flow of new content for BF2/BF2142, then I could easily tolerate ingame billboards and boxes. Let's see Intel back some new vehicles/statics/weapons too! :yay:

Originally posted by Sir. SashDaMan
      Looks like the Chinese are helping out the MEC
      Lol. Whoopsie! Looks like there's one token to the 'beta' condition. Hopefully those Chinese vehicles will be corrected in the final. Where does one point out discrepancies for the beta?

Comment

DUDE EA/DICE, THROW IN THE A10 AND THE LITTLE BIRD!!! Its is the kind a map they were made for!

Comment

oh heck ya, I could put up with ingame ads on billboards if it means new content.

Comment

YAY!!!! so EA HASNT FORGOTTEN ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 2!!!! this means that PATCH 1.5 MOST LIKELY SHALL COME!!!!

HUZZAH!

Comment

lol this map has an obvious lack of effort put into it

Comment

erm can this be installed on ranked, as my server providor alpha networks say not?, is there a server version?

Comment

The map is nice but I think they need to toss in some attack choppers.. there is enough armor and ground to air defenses to put two in for each team.
                  They won't put in the littlebird since its new content that is purchased from AF.

Comment

^^Um, Did anyone TEST this map before releasing???? it sure doesn't look like it, a sunflare in the ground is an easy problem to fix! Don't be so lazy Dice

Comment

Originally posted by illicitfilms View Post
                      http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4...1514642ud7.jpg

^^Um, Did anyone TEST this map before releasing???? it sure doesn't look like it, a sunflare in the ground is an easy problem to fix! Don't be so lazy Dice
                      thats cause its a beta.... report the problem as with jalalabad then they will release a offical

I hope they knock down the fog.. way too much you can't see nothing.

Comment

the lilghtmaps arent done on some objects . and the fog too much. but other than that. its a very nice map. i only think sp might suffer from soem weird cp placment. but otther then that. looks coolz!

Comment

There sure are alot of core 2 duo's in the Middle east..
                          How much did Intel cough up for you to make this.

Comment

EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

This is the link where you post your comments/feedback based on this BETA map. I think the news should point that out since it's somewhat difficult to find: it isn't in the UK forums either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer View Post
                              http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....hreadID=231522

This is the link where you post your comments/feedback based on this BETA map. I think the news should point that out since it's somewhat difficult to find: it isn't in the UK forums either.
                              yeah lol link gets ya there but it won't let ya post

Comment

It's all lose lose with you guys.
                                You want an update, you get one.
                                You moan about the quality of the update, despise the amount of man hours and effort DICE went to, to get this out and this is only a beta.

'They release a map when the game isn't finished? lolz!'
                                If you go back to the original BF2, that had no patches. And immediately after play fully patched, you notice one hell of a difference in gameplay, what you can and can't do.

BF2 still has close to a million active players, this showing the game is still very popular and playable. That's all it needs to be, playable.

You say DICE don't listen to you? I don't blame them... you convinced them to patch over people being able to jump and shoot at the same time. All that was needed was a delay in between your jumps, half a second. If that. It would have completely obliterated the use of bunny hopping.

I congratulate DICE on all they've done to this game.
                                Whatever they decide to do with it, patch it, or not. I'll still play it and the mods it un-earths and still be in full support of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X