Mercenaries 10 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenaries 10 Released

Hayabusa is back today releasing the latest version of his Mercenaries mod, version 10. Here's a portion of the change log in this latest offering:
    Handguns:
    1. Sniper pistol back to single shot
    2. Barret now back with sniper class, double zoom
    3. Shotguns back to close support weapon

Vehicles:
    1. Ahe_Ah1M....attack heli with different missles..2 passenger positions added on side wings
    2. Hbusa_m6....armored attack vehicle for ground fighting
    3. Woody_m1a2..one of our very powerful tanks..main gun has new double load capacity
    4. Usapc_lars5...new APC with rocket pods on top..by madosga
    5. Civiliancar2...new pickup truck...2 passenger positions in back..still work in progress
    6. Civiliancar3...new pickup truck...top minigun 1 passenger position in back..still work in progress
    7. UH-60...missles removed
    8. Vehicles stay longer when destroyed
    9. Destroyed effect fixed on mec paratrooper
    10. Jeep faav top gun replaced with 50 cal
    11. Semi truck added..2 rear positions

Effects:
    1. Napalm..by madosga
    2. Cluster bombs..by madosga
    3. Poison gas...by madosga
    4. New explosion effects

Stationary Weapons:
    1. 50 cal replaces SAW for stationary MG
    2. 50 cal more powerful
    3. Minigun more powerful

Download Here - Mercenaries 10

To learn more about the Mercenaries mod be sure to visit here.

Re: Mercenaries 10 Released

FYI, handguns means pistols(hand-gun). Small-arms would mean what you wanted it to mean. Sorry for being so picky. The mod sounds cool but could you post some screenshots or videos so we could at least get an idea of what it is?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleVee View Post
      FYI, handguns means pistols(hand-gun). Small-arms would mean what you wanted it to mean. Sorry for being so picky. The mod sounds cool but could you post some screenshots or videos so we could at least get an idea of what it is?

Comment

Downloading at a whopping 47.5kbs! <sigh>:shakehead

Comment

I am going to post this over on their forums but is anyone having CTD issues with version 10.
          <O</O
          <O</O
          I completely uninstalled version 9.5. I did not even bother keeping the maps from the levels folder since I have them all on another machine and do not need to download them again.
          <O</O
          <O</O
          I have tried to start a local coop game several times using the default maps and every time it gets to 94 percent I crash to desk top. I have all my graphics setting the same as I did in 9.5 so I don't think that is the issue.
          <O</O
          <O</O
          If anyone is having the same problem or if you know of a fix I might try please feel free to post a reply.<O</O

Comment

Working...
          X