Total Gaming League Update + Game Admins Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Gaming League Update + Game Admins Needed

We have an update for Total Gaming League today which features news on the upcoming game tournaments as well as a need for some new game admins. Take a look:
    The Total Gaming League Call of Duty 2 5v5 Search and Destroy season will include two divisions. The Open division features a capacity for unlimited teams, no entry fee, and over $xxxx in hardware prizes awarded to random giveaway winners and to the top 3 teams at the conclusion of the season. The Professional division will host 12 invited teams without an entry fee, competing for $5200 in cash prizes to be split among the top 4 teams at the end of the season. Regular season is set to start on May 31st and matches will be played on Thursday nights at 9:30 PM Eastern.

Our Battlefield 2142 division returns for a second season. After awarding over $10,000 in cash prizes and $10,000 in hardware prizes across two BF2142 events, Season 2 will add to those totals with an additional $1000 cash prize and even more hardware prizes. We would like to thank our sponsors that contributed during our first BF2142 season: Layered Technologies, Logitech, Ideazon, PC Gamer Magazine, Corsair, Creative Labs, Powmax, Saitek, Turtle Beach, Diamond Multimedia, and MyInternetServices.com. Week 1 of regular season is set for late May and matches will be played 8v8 on Thursday nights at 9:30 PM Eastern.

The TGL will also be hosting our first Battlefield 2 related event, a special tournament with $1000 in cash prizes and additional hardware prizes to be awarded randomly. This event is due to start in early June with a map list and schedule to be determined. Registration will be free as always at the TGL and we encourage all Battlefield teams to signup. Matches will be played 8v8 on Monday nights at 9:30 PM Eastern.

Now that we have the web site up to speed it’s time to hire some games admins.

Due to TGL being a money and prize league we have an admin age limit of 21 years old. This means you must be 21 years old or older to apply to be a game admin here at TGL.

We are looking for admins for these games: BF2, BF2142, COD2.

Click here to learn more

If you aren't already a part of TGL be sure to sign up today, it's free! Also be sure to sign up to be an admin if you're interested in helping out.

Re: Total Gaming League Update + Game Admins Needed

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon View Post
    The Open division features a capacity for unlimited teams, no entry fee, and over $xxxx in hardware prizes awarded
    Wow. I could really use over $xxxx in hardware prizes. :yay:

Comment

Re: Total Gaming League Update + Game Admins Needed

I am Greywolf Sanders of BFT and i am interested in becoming and admin with you. I rent a server on Myis and I spoke to Kevin about making a clan team for BF2 which we play.

Here is my info.

name: Ira Kohn

I am applying for BF2 admin

I am in the Clan [BFT] Blunt Force Trauma
      Website is: WWW.bftclan.net

I was an admin in NATO league and I am an admin in Fragged nations league for BF 1942 DC which is the game I started in. NATO only does tac ops now and fragged nation is still there but totally dormant so nothing to do there. So, I can quit being an admin there if there is a problem with it as I play almost 100% BF2 now with only once in a great while going to DC. I rarely go to Fragged nation anymore since no one is playing.

I am very interested in doing this, please feel free to contact me for anymore info. I work nights from 6p to 6a sun,mon, tue and every other wed but free the second half of the week pretty much 24/7.

Thank you

Ira Kohn

Comment

Working...
      X