Experience WW2 Mod Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Experience WW2 Mod Update

ww2 freak one question, are you an FH dev ? Your answer will clairfy all.

Comment

He is just a fanboy that makes their devs look bad

Comment

You sir, are what we call an "Ignorent fan boy". I respect the FH team, and wish them best of luck ,but our gameplay is simply not the same as FH's. It's like comparing DC to BF2, both are gulfwars, both are moderen. Both have USA and Arabian forces ,but they both are different in their own ways.

I don't know if you ever played xww2 for 1942 ,but if you did you would notice that while both are ww2 mods for 1942 , FH tended to go for a more Arcade style gameplay with XWW2 going for a more seriouse style of gameplay. With arcade meaning a different style of gameplay and not an insult for any **** heads out there that don't know the difference.

I wish Fh the best of luck ,but we are simply not going for the same product.

Comment

What did WW2Freak say? I guess it got deleted, because he can't even see his ignorance.

Comment

So it would seem.....

Comment

I think he deleted it himself..i think its sad how he attempts to start conflict between all the ww2 era mods and thinks he is on FH's side when the devs have no intention of saying what he does..ww2freak..grow up..

Comment

1 question. Will XWW2 have crosshairs??

Comment

We are toying around with the idea of having crosshairs, but if i recall it all depends upon the responses from testing. Right now, we have iron sights for when you zoom in, but as far as removing crosshairs from regular view, it all depends on testing.

I hope I answered the question right.

Comment

It will be point and shoot or right click and use Iron sights. That's the preference for realism.

Comment

Seth, FH for BF42 was not an arcade mod, it was aswell a realism mod, like FH2 will be.

On a side note, ww2freak is not a dev and I have requested him thousand times to respect the other mods...with zero sucess I am afraid...and he represents just himself, I am not his father (I would spank him if I was his father)

Comment

I never said that FH wasn't a realisim mod, im just using arcade as a compareative adjitive just that xww2 had a more extreme gameplay preference historicly torwards realisim. Not to say that your mod wasn't realisitc. I know for a fact that i had great fun with it with bf1942.

On a side note Lobo, would you use a leather belt, or a sharp willow stick? :P

Comment

Cat o'nine tails, I am fan of the Capt. Bligh punishment technics for rebel cabin boys.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention that the problem with removing crosshairs is; you can simply put a dry erase marker dot in the middle of your monitor and you have instant crosshairs again. Since BF2's aiming point is always in the same place (unless that can be changed..)

Comment

(unless that can be changed..)
                              it can.

Comment

Originally posted by takiwa
                                it can.
                                but it's still a static aim point right? You can translate it off center, but it will always be in the same place.. ?

Comment

Working...
                                X