Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eve of Destruction 2 v1.1 Client Released

Originally posted by (EoDDev)TrahnLee View Post
    Its not dead.. New mod build out.. V1.1. It will take a day or two for everyone to upgrade and switch over. Have faith.

Dont forget to change the game type from conquest to all game types when doing a server update. There have been many times that ive looked for a server and not been able to find it cause I forgot to change the game type.

Comment

Originally posted by [EoD]Shipwreck View Post
      Dont forget to change the game type from conquest to all game types when doing a server update. There have been many times that ive looked for a server and not been able to find it cause I forgot to change the game type.

I hate bots...

Comment

I think he was referring to the Assault game mode? (not co-op )

Great work there EoD guys! I had some good fun playing last night...

Comment

New release is appreciated and thanks for all the hard work involved with getting it out. There are a few things though that are puzzling. With the update the VEC side does not have a big variety of weapons (3 classes with same gun......variety?). I am sad to see the VEC officers gun go bye but I can understand why, sort of. Why not just reduce the power and zoom instead of removing it all together? Since this mod has sp support, imo, I think it would be really nice to have weapon unlocks available. You get them in multiplayer so why not have them available in sp as well? Any chance of increasing the bots difficulty and also removing their overwhelming desire to create crop circles? Not a rip, just my thoughts and suggestions. Thanks for the mod alot, I jam on it almost every day.

Comment

Couldn't find anything in the search. I used the suggested torrent link in this thread and after saving it in my bf2 mods folder, I am at a loss as what to do with the .rar file. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Oh, I also had a decent speed of about 650 kb/s.

Thanks for the help General, everything went great during installation. Even though I didn't have too much time to play, what I saw looked great. Good job EOD team!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
              Couldn't find anything in the search. I used the suggested torrent link in this thread and after saving it in my bf2 mods folder, I am at a loss as what to do with the .rar file. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Oh, I also had a decent speed of about 650 kb/s.
              You need to unzip the file using WinRar, a shareware file compression/decompression program. Just enter the password -- popsmoke -- and you should be good to go.

You can find WinRAR here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Comment

Originally posted by EOD M4_WASTER
                I hate bots...
                We have two new game modes. Assault, and objective.

Comment

Hmm just installed the new version, it crashs to desktop when selecting multiplayer, cant play it. Old version worked fine, this one doesnt work for me.
                  Well no other choice than uninstalling

Comment

Originally posted by =[MERCS]=Sauer View Post
                    Hmm just installed the new version, it crashs to desktop when selecting multiplayer, cant play it. Old version worked fine, this one doesnt work for me.
                    Well no other choice than uninstalling
                    Did you delete the old version of Eod from your mods folder?? Did you update the shortcut path to the mod icon on your desktop to be eod_v1.1?

Comment

is this a full file or do you need the previous version? because in filecloud the 1.0 client is bigger than the 1v1 client, so do i need 1.0 to play 1.1?

Comment

you do not need v1.0 to play v1.1

Comment

Originally posted by freaktong View Post
                          is this a full file or do you need the previous version? because in filecloud the 1.0 client is bigger than the 1v1 client, so do i need 1.0 to play 1.1?
                          No, you do not need v1.0. If you have v1.0. Uninstall or delete it from your bf2 mods folder and then install EoD v1.1.

Be sure to update your mod path within the desktop launch icon, or delete it and grab the one out of the folder with v1.1 when you unrar it and use that one.

Be sure to read the README with the mod build if unsure. EoD runs as eod_v1.1. and it installs to a folder called eod_v1.1 as well.

Comment

(\__/)
                            (O.o ) Is This Mod Any Good?
                            (> < )

Comment

Yea, its awsome!

Comment

Sorry if I sound pushy but is their an ETA on the map pack?

Comment

Working...
                                X